Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who is doing what maintenance today?

Have the UK test stations not fitted the alignment tester yet Shayne? Alignment test is part of the Spanish ITV.

regards

Dave

Not yet as far as i'm aware Dave after much searching i have found a place in Cardiff to do my truck . There's a Kwik fit just up the road that does alignment but they won't touch modified cars . They are a French owned company i believe though it may have been sold again ?

That is pretty much the same sound we get here. The alignment computers only work with stock figures pre-programmed into them, turn up with something 'different' and a lot of places won't touch them.

regards

Dave

Still not finished, but getting there!
image.jpeg

Oooooh Nick, they look the danglies mate, nice job (assuming they work..:whistle:) :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Those drawers look great Nick, will you be covering the surfaces with anything?

Was gonna seal the ends with pva at some point and thinking about getting some grey carpet to cover the top and front. That will need more fine tuning though as its all quite "snug" plus I need to be able to remove the tops of the drawers so I can unbolt the thing should I need to take it out of the car.

Nicely made mate.
I used dark grey carpet tiles, they're held down with velcro so I can remove them easily if need to take the drawers out, makes replacing them easy if get damaged too.
Have a plastic load liner on top of that too with 'Landcruiser' on it :)

Checked the quality CVJ boot repair I did on Saturday. Still holding up well.IMG_0058.png

Cheek! I've not had a pie since Sara Lee went bust. Mmm

Dropped my alloys off at the powder coaters today, should have them back by Tuesday, Shiney and shod with the new KO2's :icon-biggrin:

Got a driveshaft off after work so I can replace the inner CVJ boot. What do people use to mark components so they can be reassembled in the same position? Must be something better than an old tin of white gloss.IMG_0073.JPG

Back