Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who is doing what maintenance today?

More goodies turned up today :icon-biggrin:

20181130_161636.jpg

Not Landcruiser, but a practice for mine,
Rear pads and discs and calipers, front pads and discs, front halfshaft seals, hub seals, swivel and wheel bearings, then when that’s completed complete rear end light / tow bar wiring replacement on a 60series Patrol

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Also look at a d8scovery 3 or 4 fuel cooler they look just the job and are about 30 quid

So went to the 80 this morning and click click!! Yep battery has died bloody thing.

Pulled the fuse to the aux battery, jump started off it's own 2nd battery :dance:

Best go spend some money in the morning and get a new one.

Chucked a new battery on the 80, old one lasted 7 years so not bad considering the low mileage I do.

Finally got my 80 back on the road.
So I took it off around March April last year. It's had new ( good 2nd hand) injectors, turbo then I you d some rust that I chopped out in the rear corner. At this stage my work changed and I left it.

My mate kindly came to the rescue and took it away. He has now fitted a warn 8274, done the rust in the rear corner, fitted my spare wheel carrier , got my lockers working and redid the injectors I fitted. So we I took then out I had 6 washers cone out but 2 popped out while running on the way to his workshop. So he found another 2 washers in no5 and a extra in no6 very odd.

So I am well chuffed to have it back on the road.

I looked at a couple of insurance companies and they wanted 500 ish to insure as it's now a 2nd car. So I tried lve who I am already with and was 46 quid to add to my policy so was happy.

Off yo try some lanes local Sunday.

Now this means you lot will be happy I don't turn up in my disco anymore for the meetings.

Now this means you lot will be happy I don't turn up in my disco anymore for the meetings.

Good to hear - it was getting a little awkward Stu :D

I removed all my calipers and sent them off to Bigg Red. Hoping the pulling to the left that has developed recently.

Should be much better with new bits.

Took mine out on Sunday and forgot what they are like offroad.

Need to free up or clean my rear brakes as I have a bit of a rubbing sound.

Hopefully going to look at some land this month for a offroady campsite.

Back