Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Why is it that.......

phil the brewer

another landcruiser forum ha a shed load more members but there doesn't seem to be many recent posts?
Is that the one where people have been banned from previously?

Cheers
Phil

Haven't been back there since this one started..... the guy who runs the 'other one', along with many other automotive sites, clearly has personality issues.... I blame the parents myself ;)

Apologies for the spelling and grammar in my previous post but my HTC has a screen like a spiders web.
Being an Irishman I thought of this forum as a warm friendly pub ideal for a sociable pint or 10 while the other one is like a big empty pub with half a dozen or so lonely souls where the new members have stopped off at the first pub they've come across.
Hopefully an accurate analogy without insulting anyone ;)

Cheers
Phil

I did wonder why it seemed comparatively quiet :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll drink to that, Phil.... mines a pint mate... :thumbup:

Although a newbie here, there's good banter and I feel like I've been accepted. It's great! I posted on the "other" site and it got a response like a wet weekend. "pub wi' no beer".

Drink up, my shout, what you 'avin? :thumbup:

Is the other one still going? I thought they called last rounds on that one ages ago...

This is the Landcruiser site to be on. Period. If your new you should try make lincomb. It will confirm what you already think of this place.

Cheers!!

clivehorridge said:
I'll drink to that, Phil.... mines a pint mate... :thumbup:

Although a newbie here, there's good banter and I feel like I've been accepted. It's great! I posted on the "other" site and it got a response like a wet weekend. "pub wi' no beer".

Drink up, my shout, what you 'avin? :thumbup:

Anything with alcohol, beer, ale, cider, rum, whiskey etc. Not necessarily in that order :whistle:

Ryan,
Unfortunately Lincomb is unreachable this year but intend going some time.
I see you're from north London, anywhere near Burnt Oak?

Phil

phil the brewer said:
Apologies for the spelling and grammar in my previous post but my HTC has a screen like a spiders web.
Being an Irishman I thought of this forum as a warm friendly pub ideal for a sociable pint or 10 while the other one is like a big empty pub with half a dozen or so lonely souls where the new members have stopped off at the first pub they've come across.
Hopefully an accurate analogy without insulting anyone ;)

Cheers
Phil
very close, as there has been a few "drunken posts" :thumbup:
Probably many by myself ! :lol: :lol:

Gra.

My mum said " if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" so here i am saying nowt. :whistle:

:sick: I would love to go to Lincomb, but it's a bit of a jaunt from here. I'm looking forward to reading all the posts after the event in October. ;)

i am on a couple LC forums ... it seems the Land Cruiser peeps in general are a friendly bunch.
<haven't visited the 'other' forum so can't comment>

The other place was friendly as well when we were all there, well until the admin showed up :lol:

Back