Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winter and Summer Boots

Dark Dude

Well I'm back from South Africa having had a wonderful time viewing some wonderful examples of Toyota 4x4 metal but now I'm back in the UK and feeling the cold I'm thinking it's time for my motor to have a set of different boots for winter and summer. So I'm after a set of original later LC100 alloy wheels (including a spare) for my truck. Please phone 0208 3763688 if you have a set gathering dust .......

Last edited:
18" Late Toyota Original Alloys......And if possible fitted with All Terrain tyres.

Last edited:
there are 4 on the bay in Birmingham John - 261181162549

Hey John, nice to chat last night - see how that auction runs along or drop me a note if they're not what you want :icon-wink:

Cheers

Well thanks for the headz up Jon but I got there too late. Been running around like a mad man trying to sorting myself out since returning from the land of perpetual sun. £425.00 with 4 bids. Alas with the wrong tyres and poor condition so no great loss. So Gav we are still on for our deal, no worries. Now all I have to source are some nearly Goodridge All Terrains to go onto Gavin's 18" alloys........John

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well NOW my 18" refurb original Mr T bad boys (sprayed in satin black) are now in need of a set of All-Terrains boots. Any suggestions as to size and make would be gratefully received. And what does everything think about

[h=1]Bf-Goodrich All Terrain T/A Ko 285/65R18 125R?[/h]Both pro's & cons. John

Last edited:
Cant beat bfg at for a do everything tyre. I really like them and will be going on the 80 when i have to buy new tyres.
stu

Back