Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

Sorry. Who exactly said that the vaccines don't dramatically help an individual get over the covid infection?

These figures say it all really - though I'm sure they will be brushed aside as more "fake news".

The vaccination rates are approx 50% in most states, so these 2 columns are directly comparable.

1628286951058.png

Just read the notes on this!! PMSL!! Absolutely brilliant!! Reminds of a book recommended by Bill Gates - "How to Lie With Statistics"

Since recipient data for Covid vaccinations has been well collated in most countries, we know fairly accurately who has had 1 dose, 2 doses or none. So I assume you're referring to the clause "Deaths may include deaths that are not directly caused by COVID-19" ?

If so, can you please explain why the number of deaths is much, much higher in the non-vaccinated population?

As I mentioned, the vaccinations rates in most states (in the last couple of weeks) is around the 50% mark - so both columns are comparable.

Young anti vaccinators on telly near to death pleading for people to take the vaccine. That's if you believe beeb and sky news which I do mostly.

Every thing starts from a hypothesis. Here vaccines started from the hypothesis that inducing a inactive viral genetic material will trigger body’s immune response n it ll be in immune memory. Any slight mutated virus from main strain should be handled by body’s immune memory so overall protection from virus n mutants is possible.
This is backed by pre-clinical tests n clinical evidence. Taking vaccines is individual choice. Government responsibility is to educate people about benefits of this

anti vaccination hypothesis starts on the facts that vaccines are more harmful than virus itself. This hypothesis is not backed by any evidence. If like shown in media, there are nurses and medical experts supporting anti vaccination, they should be able to analyse the harmful effects of vaccines from open data sources but it’s not done.
What does this prove?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If one is confident about managing health without vaccine it’s always better option than taking external medicine. I never took any vaccination but took covid jab by assessing my current situation. However many who don’t maintain healthy lifestyle or ignorant about virus are being sucked into anti vaccination talk n loosing out. Anti vaccination can not be preached or propagated at mass level.
Similar anti covid talks appeared on media at the beginning of 2020 n I heard people telling it’s fake n saw same people infected by covid

Last edited:
Raj,

Two very eloquently constructed replies there!!

May I offer you some challenges to some of your points and ask you some thought provoking questions?

Andy

Cool.

Let's start with some numbers and see if the statistic stack up and the panic to get vaccinated was/is justified.

The Covid-19 (SARS-COV2) Global pandemic - what are qualification numbers for a pandemic? (case fatality rate)
Numbers can be found here - Pandemic severity index - Wikipedia - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

(note that the Spanish Flu is the benchmark for fear mongering and goes in at 2% or higher - I'll come back to this later....)

Covid-19 comes in at a case fatality rate of 0.5 - 1%. So, of 100 people who are diagnosed with a "case" 0.5-1% die.

Does this make sense so far? If it does, we can continue

Next - let's take a look at the way in which deaths and case have been reported. Are these numbers solid?

Does anyone really give a damn about this stuff anymore? I mean really? Nearly 400 posts now. I mean crack on lads but have you genuinely nothing else to post? It's clear that the two sides of this argument are never going to agree. We have to keep reading this stuff as moderators and I can tell you we certainly have better things to do than check up that you're all behaving.

If covid was so dangerous the southern border of the United States would be closed.

Skipped my booster appointment today because i've been ill cold/flu/food poisoning who knows , nothing serious just a nuisance but unusual for me to last more than a couple of days .

Bloody annoyed me that try as i might i could not find a way to cancel my appointment , give it to someone else ?

Anyway i got to thinking about this Omicron version and wondered if its natures way ?

Covid is deadly because our immune system doesnt recognize it , Omicron the same but to a much lesser extent .

Perhaps the latter is the herd immunity first wished for ?

It's funny the thread started with a Brexit ish post and here we are at the end and it's gone much the same way. No one is ever going to agree and you can bang your heads against the opposing viewpoints all day long to no avail.
I think it should be added to the rules for worshipping, voting and masturbating ... No one else really needs to know what you think about when you're doing it.

Back