Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

I disagree Raj.
My partners dad is high risk. hes on warfarin. They state not to take the vax everywhere yet his consultant advised he would be fine. Back in hos at the min!

You can get a vaccine damage payment in the UK

You can get a vaccine damage payment in the UK
Correct Up to 170k if I remember right.

Not for the cv vax though. Emergency measures put in place as it was a highly infectious disease, oh hang on......

It does cover Corvid 19

Eligibility​

You could get a payment if you’re severely disabled and your disability was caused by vaccination against any of the following diseases:
  • coronavirus (COVID-19)
  • diphtheria
  • haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
  • human papillomavirus
  • influenza, except for influenza caused by a pandemic influenza virus
  • measles
  • meningococcal group B (meningitis B)
  • meningococcal group C (meningitis C)
  • meningococcal group W (meningitis W)
  • mumps
  • pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu) - up to 31 August 2010
  • pertussis (whooping cough)
  • pneumococcal infection
  • poliomyelitis
  • rotavirus
  • rubella (German measles)
  • smallpox - up to 1 August 1971
  • tetanus
  • tuberculosis (TB)

I have cancer, now multiple blood clots in the lungs, two Heparin injections every day, suppressed immune system and on Chemo. I asked my oncologist if I should have the vaccine. Emphatic, 100% yes she said. Well what's the worst that could happen?

Might get hit by a bus I guess.

In general if I have a doubt on let’s say, changing batteries, rust treatment to my LC I ask here as you all are experts n have the knowledge. I don’t think much. After all the consultation some things might still go wrong n it’s natural but that doesn’t mean I should stop trusting experts n a community spirit.
Similarly, doctors and healthcare experts at NHS are right people to suggest on public health I don’t think in UK NHS has any vested interests to promote vaccination.
We all have right to know everything so v can always ask doctors about all the concerns v have before taking any decision

this is just my opinion

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have cancer, now multiple blood clots in the lungs, two Heparin injections every day, suppressed immune system and on Chemo. I asked my oncologist if I should have the vaccine. Emphatic, 100% yes she said. Well what's the worst that could happen?

Might get hit by a bus I guess.
Sorry to hear this Chris.

Cheers buddy. I did put a thread up about what's going on. What can I say. Just the cards that life deals you.

I don't pop in here as much as I used to as my 80 hasn't been out much for the last 16 months for some reason.
I obviously missed the thread you put up.
Stay positive Chris.

1627882639191.png

Read the article, can this be true? Will any govt do such a mistake of approving anything for mass use?

More false crap that can be disproved by a few minutes research
The lawsuit was filed by a group of scientists led by Senator Kennedy. Robert F. Kennedy Jr .
The above Kennedy is not even a Senator for a start and never has been

The reason I am asking these questions is I get such comments about govt policies on other issues also but I always think no govt is foolish enough to deceive large populations. So I don’t look deep into things

I'm not smart enough to understand the science, but can you modify your genetics with a simple injection of "stuff"?

Back