Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Today I bought ......

Mblinko

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
..... this :icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin:

It's the one on autotrader referred to in the eBay forum, but I can't post a link yet.

It's my first. Drives nice, good history, as described needs new tyres but that's in the plan anyway. A few minor faults but I figure it's all part of the enjoyment.

Now I just have to be patient as I can't go and pick it up for a couple of weeks.:icon-cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 205
Well done. If you hadn't I would have! It looks pretty sound. Looking forward to some more detailed pictures. I'm dying to know what it's like underneath.

Were some shots added later? I don't recall those ones of the chassis.

I think they were added this weekend, ie yesterday evening, I didn't see them either. The underside is pretty solid, only surface rust around body mounts and no rust anywhere else that I could see on the body.

The rear diff lock is a bit squiffy. It's had new CVs and wheel bearings, rear diff pinion seal. The paint work is really good given the age, a very nice deep green.

One of my first questions is, where can I get a workshop manual, paper or online?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Look on the IH8MUD forum. There's a link on there to FSM downloads.

That looks a beauty, well done for taking the plunge! :thumbup:

Nice one, the same colour as my old 80, I'm sure you will enjoy.....:icon-biggrin:

That looks a beauty, well done for taking the plunge! :thumbup:

Thanks, I looked at a few and this was by far and away the best all round and no traders in sight. Even got a bit of money off the advertised price

nice buy! hope to see you trundling around Dordogneshire soon!
Hey thats 3 of us in the Dordogne - I saw another 100 the other day in our town (well the place with a Spar shop) then the next day, being driven like it was stolen on the way to Riberac, maybe holiday makers or maybe not!

Well yesterday seemed like a long time coming, but I finally got to go and pick up the car and drive her back a couple of hundred miles and I've got to say it's great . :dance::dance: No issues other than what I already know about. I washed her this morning, well actually I didn't but the nice chaps up the road did it for me :icon-rolleyes:. When it gets a polish it's going to really look good for 20 year old paint. So, here are some pictures I took this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    449.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG