Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

Hi-Ya Ben :) Me and the two boys will be there in Swampy :) I a also spoke to Giles today and he's going to have a chat with Mog and try to get along :)

Just wanted to confirm that my posting earlier about the UK chap wasn't intended to try & do Ben out of any business; I just thought that if the prices were close it would leave him more luggage allowance for other exotica :eusa-whistle:

No worries Gav, thanks. :thumbup:

I will try and get prices over the next week or 2. :icon-wink:

Some ARB products have a huge mark up on them like the compressors, other items slightly less. :icon-biggrin:

Hi-Ya Ben :) Me and the two boys will be there in Swampy :) I a also spoke to Giles today and he's going to have a chat with Mog and try to get along :)

Awesome!!! :dance:

Looking forward to seeing you all. :thumbup:

Apologies its taken me so long to get you some prices guys. My boss was away for quite a few days and when he was there it wasnt always the right time to ask.

Anyway.....................

The ARB tyre deflator's: $60 (£33.25)

ARB inflator: £50 (£27.71)

Now as most of you are aware, the deflators are made by one company and the likes of ARB, Ironman, TJM etc. buy them and put there name on them.

We can get the deflators from the company that imports them and then sells them to ARB etc. for $27 (£14.95) and they come in a pouch/wallet the same as the ARB ones. :icon-biggrin:

Tony I havent forgotten about your engine rebuild kit and will get you a price for that ASAP. :icon-wink:

I'm very excited about my trip back!!! See you all soon. :thumbup:

hi ben
can you put me down for 2x no name brand deflators and a arb inflator does this come with a gauge?
cheers stu

:thumbup:

Yes I'm pretty certain it comes with a gauge. AFAIK its exactly what is in the pic below, certainly thats what is shown in the ARB catalogue. :icon-smile:

Attachments

• gauge.jpg
    gauge.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 220
  • EZDeflator-ARB505.jpg
    EZDeflator-ARB505.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 203
Could you put me down for 2 unbranded deflators please Ben?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
sweet thanks for ben. I am trying to be there if i cant i will sort something out. our baby is dew the week after so all a bit tense at that time i think.

Yes no worries guys. :thumbup:

I will give everyone till say the start of July to get their orders in and then I will get them ordered (if we havent got enough in stock in the showroom at work). :icon-biggrin:

Hi Ben.
could you put me down for two inflators please and one deflator.
If you need some money sending over let me know. Thanks

Ben,

On a slight tangent, what's the local availability of ARB P/N 6821287, LED Combo Indicator Kit? I want them to replace the standard ones on my Sahara bar, but the UK suppliers are saying 8-12 weeks minimum.

Could you get me one unbranded deflator please Ben.

No worries guys. :thumbup:

Ben,

On a slight tangent, what's the local availability of ARB P/N 6821287, LED Combo Indicator Kit? I want them to replace the standard ones on my Sahara bar, but the UK suppliers are saying 8-12 weeks minimum.

In stock at ARB HQ which is 5 mins up the road from me. :icon-wink:

It pisses me off that the UK importers/distributors of ARB products in the UK refuse to bring anything in by airmail! So whatever part you need, no matter how small has to come in on the next shipping container. :thumbdown:

I needed a part for my air locker when I was living in the UK and was told 2-3months! :icon-mad

Arbil have it showing on their website, but as you say that's no guide of it actually being in stock. I can understand not airfreighting a bumper or diff locker, but little spares and stuff like this?

Will have to find a retailer willing to ship to the UK, I guess. :think:

I don't mind posting them over to you if you cant find a retailer on that side of the world. :thumbup:

Cheers. I'll have pestered everyone on Arbil's dealer list by the end of the week, so you could be receiving some folding beer vouchers shortly :thumbup:

I might try get along to this. I can't make June so need to make an effort to come along.

Cheers. I'll have pestered everyone on Arbil's dealer list by the end of the week, so you could be receiving some folding beer vouchers shortly :thumbup:

Yeah no worries, just give me a shout. :thumbup:

I might try get along to this. I can't make June so need to make an effort to come along.

More the merrier. :thumbup:

Would be nice to finally see your beautiful 80 in the flesh! :icon-biggrin:

I'll know a bit closer to the time as away in France at the start of July. Already told the wife so that's the first Hurdle :lol:

Back