Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

Hi Ben, just to say I'll endeavor to be there with the family in tow. Would be great to catch up.

Awesome be great to see you too Jim and Laura and little Henry! :thumbup:

And the rest of the Hattons if they want to come. :icon-biggrin:

Cant believe its now less than 9 weeks away, its going to go so quickly! :shock:

I'm very very very excited! Will be great to see everyone and I've got heaps planned! :dance:

I land in the UK on the Friday and that night I'm off to Wales for some wild camping and green laning and the very next day I get to see all you lot at Lincomb! :thumbup:

Might get to see my family at some point! :lol:

Hi Ben, I understand from tony at the weekend the we will be demoted to camping in the woods due to a horsey event being held that weekend and the camp field being booked up!

But on the bonus side there will be a good supply of horsey girls! :whistle:

mmmmmmmmm.......................horsey girls! :drool:

:lol:

Will be a great weekend, cant wait to see you all again! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed I'm not too jet lagged and tired from the 24+ hour flight! :pray: :sleeping-sleep:

I'll be there mate. In fact I'm that organised the truck is already there.

:thumbup:

You've left it there then Chris. :think:

Slight thread hi jack.....................:text-threadjacked:

How did your 90 series go this weekend with the 80 series axles fitted? :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ben, I've got to say not only does it look the biz but what bits I saw of the truck round Lincomb, it's a Beast to be reckoned with. Just seems to devour the hard stuff, reckon this one is going to get better and better with some subtle fettling. He parked next to mine and I temporarily had to rename it Tiny Blue.

This is how well it and its owner looked just before I left on Sunday :lol:

6CBDA71F-1837-4E64-82B2-49E9FFBAB14A_zpsk6zfwtsi.jpg

I am trying to get Dirty Gal back after this weekend and a friend has offered to trailer her back home. Problem is he is not a member here and has a disco. Would it offend anyone greatly if he came?

:thumbup:

I dont think anyone would mind Chris but.................................

Can you really trust a lamerover to make it all the way back oop north? :lol:

Havent ordered them yet Karl.

When I get a chance I will go through this thread and make a list of who wants what, confirm people still want those/that then get them ordered. :thumbup:

Still over a month so we've got loads of time. :icon-biggrin:

Do we have any kinda format for this yet? I mean in the loosest sense of course. Sit around drinking and f@rting dawn til dusk or is there any kind of activity planned at all? Are we camping up on the BBQ field? When are we arriving? When will be sober enough to leave? Will those damn mosquitoes have gone by then? If the woods were open, I might bring the quad. It needs an outing.

i thought the activity was the drinking and a fire chris. i think you should bring the quad as we can get drunk and jump it over the big fire. i am sure everybody will find that fun.#
stu

OK guys the rough plan is to arrive at Lincomb mid day/afternoon Saturday.

I land in the UK on the Friday (a month today), then that evening Steven (SAE70) is picking me up and whisking me off to Wales for a spot of wild camping. Awesome first night back that will be! :dance:

Not sure what my Australian friend Erin will think of that but I'm sure after 26 hours on a plane a patch of dirt in some dark Welsh forest will feel like luxury! :lol:

Then on the Saturday we break camp and green lane our way back to Lincomb. :dance:

I'm not planning the green laning trip but there might or might not be a few spaces left if anyone is keen.

Tony has kindly said we can camp up in the woods as hes got a horsey event on. It would be great if we could have a bit of a drive around the woods, but its totally up to Tony and I understand if hed rather we didn't.

So plenty of beers and socializing round a roaring fire Saturday night and then a bit more socializing and possibly driving on the Sunday. I don't plan on shooting off too early on the Sunday and would like to stay most of the day and have a BBQ for lunch. :thumbup:

I will go through this thread shortly and make a list of who wants what bringing back and post up the list for people to confirm. My boss is off on a 4 week 4wd trip in a few weeks time to The Kimberlys with 4WD TV, Kaymar and a few of the other 4wd companies. So I want to get the order in before he goes. :icon-biggrin:

Looks like I won't be able to attend dude :-( The Peter Clan family holiday kicks off that weekend...

OK guys.......................

I could do with a rough idea of numbers for Tony S please.

Reading back through the thread 17 people have said their hoping to come.

If you could post to confirm your hoping to come and confirm what you want bringing over please.

To recap the ARB inflators are £27.71 and the unbranded deflators are £14.95.

So far I have:

Warren- 1x inflator.
Trev- 1x inflator + 1x deflator.
Stu- 2x deflators.
Karl- 2x inflators + 1x deflator.
Rob- 1x deflator.
John- 2x deflators.

I will also get a price for Tony Toyota for the 2H engine gasket set and piston rings. :thumbup:

Ideally I'd like to give my boss the order on Monday. :icon-biggrin:

Back