Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

10"rims

Mike79v8

Country Flag
new_zealand
Hey guys I am getting a new single cab 2017 landcruiser and want to know if i can fit 16x10 rims under it?? What tyre size 315/75r16??

I run 305/70/16s on my 10” rims, gives me about 33” dia... if that’s any help.

I have no idea about how the combo will fit on your truck, but usually its the offset that dictates whether they fit or not...

Have a look at Ronny Dahl on youtube you will find out there what will fit

Hi guys, I'm trying to fix a front set of 265/70/17 rims for the front. While the rear tyes will be 285/60/18. Will this combination affect the handling of my LC101?

It will certainly be awkward if you get a puncture, you eould need 2 different sized spares.
May be ok in 2wd but not sure how its gonna react in 4wd with a different set up on each axle.
Why do you want to do this?

Hi guys,
I wonder if any members have experience erratic sensor on the Throttle Pedal of my LC. When the LC is moving from zero to 2 and 3rd gear, the RPM just got stuck at 2,500 rpm. Even with the pedal free, it just refuse to drop according to the pressure applied on pedal. The only way that I can reduce the engine speed is to move the gear to Neutral and back to drive.

I suspect its the sensor on the Throttle Pedal. I dismantle the Pedal and could see the sensor, everything looks as good as new as it've been change 4 years ago. Is there a way to service with some chemical soaking the whole unit as the sensor are SEALED? Or any other way to solve this erratic engine speed? Thank you

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back