Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 lc5 for sale

Leigh

Hi All

We have nearly completed our trip from London to Oz and are reluctantly looking to sell our 120 LC5 which has done approximately 95,000 miles. We have fitted it out for such a trip and so would not need any work. There are plenty of photos on our blog site (www.londontomelbourne.com - I can't seem to add any more here). One of the other reasons for selling is the cost of import duty and taxes into Australia.

Details:

• LC5 6 Speed Manual Diesel;
  • 95,000 miles and two previous owners (complete service log book);
  • After market additions (worth more than £15,000 alone) including:
    • Safari Snorkel;
    • ARB aluminium roof rack and fitting kit valued at more than $1,700;
    • Custom Manufactured 47 Litre Water Tank (including electric pump and internal tap);
    • CTEK battery charger;
    • Blue Sea Automatic Battery Charging Relay (valued at more than £500)
    • Waeco 1000W (2000W Surge = 1000W Continuous) Inverter Pure Sine Wave (including 240 Volt Socket) and Rear Mounted Remote Control;
    • Power Hook-Up for powered camp sites;
    • On Board Compressor (72 Litres p / minute with Quick Snap Connectors, pig tail air lead and tyre inflator);
    • Indel B Fridge (Travel Box) (including custom made fridge housing and slider);
    • Custom window guards in storage area;
    • Luggage area fit out including storage compartment and secure lockable draw;
    • Rear Door Isolator to remove rear door from central locking;
    • Swing Away Spare Wheel Carrier and Hi Lift Jack Mount;
    • Hi Lift Jack; and
    • Southern Cross Canvas Roof Bag.

As we don't need to sell we won't be selling at a fire sale price, but do let me know if anyone is interested or if they know anyone who is interested.

Thanks

Leigh

Photo's and price pleez.

Whereabouts is it/will it be?

Thanks - it will be in Malaysia / Australia next month (the end of our trip). Before we ship to Australia we need to decide whether to sell it in Australia (and therefore pay the import taxes and duties) or to send it back to the UK. Obviously we do not expect for someone to purchase it without seeing / driving first, but just want to be sure that there are those interested before we ship back to the UK (At this stage, we will only send back to the UK if there is genuine interest in purchasing it).

In terms of price, we are open to offers but given the above would be looking for around the £19 / 20k mark. We could also remove some of the additions (e.g., fridge, roof rack, roof bag, etc.) to bring the price down a bit. Pictures are proving illusive for me to post but there are a few here and I can e-mail you more if you PM me your e-mail address: http://www.londontomelbourne.com/montenegro-albania/w4ljfno5fcxiv2udhov8tarsw8ckx5 http://www.londontomelbourne.com/montenegro-albania/b1jaj2aui9a2mwv9f0q3qlh86ktecc http://www.londontomelbourne.com/romania/7e2q8aw21505iuod8hf0l2hdguwgmc

Try as I might, I cannot get the photos to upload. If you PM me your e-mail address I can send them through to you.

Leigh LC01.jpg

Leigh LC02.jpg

Leigh LC03.jpg

Leigh LC04.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Success! Here are some more photos:

IMG_0066 (Copy).jpgIMG_0068 (Copy).jpgIMG_0069 (Copy).jpgIMG_3164 (Copy).jpgIMG_3165 (Copy).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0067 (copy).jpg
    IMG_0067 (copy).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 132
Back