Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

12V Digital LCD Temperature Controller

let me introduce you to
Godzuki
This is all factory kit not a stupid boy racer bodykit
ASDRAD-1.jpg

100_0425.jpg

02052007638-1.jpg

A few years ago we removed the bodykit and fitted standard sunny bumpers , bonnet and bootlid ,
It was a real STREET SLEEPER
02052007639-1.jpg

The only tell tale was the huge willwood brakes big wheels and the noisey exhaust
02052007641-1.jpg

Other than that looked like a standard 1.4L sunny

ben said:
my mate's one of these has arrived from Hong Kong, and he said hes impressed with it so far. :think:

hes dropping it off to me this week so i can have a proper look at it before i order one. :thumbup:
I was going to place an order, but they want me to update my address on eBay by adding my phone number, well I'm not going to do that, I've emailed the seller saying I'll give it to him but I'm not giving it to eBay oh no :naughty:

Cossack said:
ben said:
my mate's one of these has arrived from Hong Kong, and he said hes impressed with it so far. :think:

hes dropping it off to me this week so i can have a proper look at it before i order one. :thumbup:
I was going to place an order, but they want me to update my address on eBay by adding my phone number, well I'm not going to do that, I've emailed the seller saying I'll give it to him but I'm not giving it to eBay oh no :naughty:
EDIT,
All sorted now, I've just bought one, but it'll be a while before I get round to fitting it.

I had a look at that one you bought - it bolts on to the outside of the block/head.

Does it make any difference that it is outside the block, rather than a coolant temperature sensor that is in direct contact with the coolant? (I had a kenlowe fan and the sensor for that went inside the top hose as I recall)

I guess that as long as you know the normal operating tempreature of the block, then any increase in block temperature will be indicated on the gauge, but as its the head on the KZTe that is the weak spot I wondered if it would be better to get one that gives an exact coolant temp reading?

Ben, on his 70 thread, highlights that the temp sensor showed an accurate increase in temp way before the dashboard temp indicator started to move, so I can see that adding one will allow much better info. and hopefully allow action to be taken before the head gets to any critical temp.

Looks easy enough for me to fit though!

Pete

Back