Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1994 landcruiser Prado Museum condition

matrebo

Country Flag
new_zealand
Hi there I'm Matias
I recently got my 1994 land cruiser prado (kzj78g-mnt) no mods... just 75.000 km!
It's on immaculate conditions I'll post a few pictures later... but i will like to keep it as it is
the only thing that didn't came with the truck it's the manuals...

Welcome to the forum Matias, it sounds like you've dropped on a winner there with the Prado!

Looking forward to the photos :thumbup:

Welcome Matrebo, sounds very interesting. You must be wearing a grin like the cat that got the cream. Looking forward to some photos of this handsome truck.
And do tell us your plans for it, apart from preserving it that is.

Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes
Richard.

Hi Matias i seem to recall another member from NZ signing up here a year or 2 ago because they had also found a mint 70 series . Could be a neighbor maybe ?

Does anyone remember her name guys ? i have Zoe or Zoey something like that in my head but it gets nothing in search results ?

front

IMG_0955.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum, and Nice purchase. You scored big with getting one with the mightly 1KZ-T engine as well. I have a PDF copy of the 1KZT-E engine manual which mechanically will be 99% similar other than the pump and few electronics. If you'd like a copy send me a PM.

Have a look on ebay, and you may find yourself original handbooks and manuals.

That is a nice truck. And it really does look 'museum condition'. Trouble is, as I've just found after having the paintwork touched up on mine, you don't want to damage it!

Oh well whats a drop of water between friends :whistle:

Was just thinking Zooey might have already asked many of the questions Matias might like an answer to .

Back