Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2 Landcruisers For Sale A 70 and a 90

Can't see how to edit a thread? The alloy bumper on the 70 is sold so LJ comes without a bumper also the front of the chassis has been shortened

What kind of price is the 90 and how much can it legally tow being a SWB ?

What kind of price is the 90 and how much can it legally tow being a SWB ?
Haven't a clue but I'm sure the answers on here somewhere

It owes me 1300 so that's the minimum I'd sell it for it's in Devon you're welcome to test drive it it's had a respray by the former keeper

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Parkers reckons 2800kg by the looks of it so should be ok

Bit out my budger at the moment tbh and all ive got to px is a Civic and a TD5 :(

Parkers reckons 2800kg by the looks of it so should be ok

Bit out my budger at the moment tbh and all ive got to px is a Civic and a TD5 :(
Doesn't sound too bad

I'm not really pushing it to sell at the moment as I'll be using it while I fix my Hilux unless someone else on here goes for it

I like the 70... but just to get it to South Africa. Maybe I need to drive it down:)

Can you send me more details on it pls? [email protected]

What price are you looking at for the 70?

Still got these the LJ70 is on ebay now and I'm using the colorado but would sell if anyone wants it

Still interested in the Colorado chap but am off on holiday friday for two weeks :(

If you are in no rush id be very interested in viewing it when I get back !

No worries I'm using it at the moment as it's a lot quicker than my lux it's only advertised on here and the Hilux club

loving the picture location for the collie m8 .... lol lol

was very overgrown when i looked down there the other night ...

Hi mate yeh you'll know that one the river claimed a few victims back along I took a trip down there looking for a mates recovery strap didn't do the water crossing and lane to the pikey camp as I didn't want to wreck it

Back