Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2004 Prado 90 series in Colombia

travelytrain

Country Flag
united_states
hey whats up everyone, went from a badass Jeep back in the USA, but moved to Colombia 3 months ago and they love Land Cruisers here, so being they look awesome i had to give one a go. Interesting fact, they produced the 90 series here in Colombia until 2009!!! everyone else got the new body style since around 2000.

just put some beefy Hankook RT0# Dynapro MTs on her, and looking to do a few extras, so if anyone has experience or recommendations for snorkels, ecu tuners, and suspension, all the help would be appreciated.

Thanx

IMG_1488.JPG

Looks like a clean example. No idea what parts availability is like in Columbia, Australia is the home of quality 90 series bolt-on bits as far as I can see. Maybe they have a good range there being that it was still made for so long.

The Safari snorkel gets the most airtime as a quality product, though there's a lot of pattern parts on eBay.

Out of interest, which engine does it have?

Best of luck with it.

Looks like a clean example. No idea what parts availability is like in Columbia, Australia is the home of quality 90 series bolt-on bits as far as I can see. Maybe they have a good range there being that it was still made for so long.

The Safari snorkel gets the most airtime as a quality product, though there's a lot of pattern parts on eBay.

Out of interest, which engine does it have?

Best of luck with it.

3400cc V6

A two inch suspension lift and wider wheels are right at the top of the list for typical mods to the 90 series .

You couldn't post me a 2009 swb 90 could you please :thumbup:

That's so cool that they produced it till 2009. That's 13 years newer than my 90 series!!

Back