My renewal notice arrived today from 2gether insurance

1994 80 series with loads of mods for wife & me

9years protected ncb, £250 xs, parked on drive
also covered for
'club arranged off road open days or club arranged green lane events'

last years premium £335.00
This year £384.62

Andy

I thought it was quite good after reading some of the horrific quotes others have had, but , just to be on the safe side I have asked them to confirm that the mods as listed on last years schedule are still covered!

Andy

Thats a good price Andy :thumbup: From when I was sorting mine I seem to remember that 2gether insurance were excepting renewals from existing customers, but were not excepting any new business :roll: If you were a new customer you were directed to Adrian Flux, which are quoting a lot more than 2gether.

Had an email confirmation today that all the mods are covered!

I just wonder how they behave when claiming (hope I dont have too though)

Andy

Well I have renewed with 2gether, and would like to add that last night at 16.32 i emailed them with my query about the mods, and a list of the mods.
I recieved a reply from them at 7.01 am confirming them & them saying they would be listed on the statement of fact.

This mail was from the MD of 2gether!!

I thought that was a quick response :thumbup:

I phoned them just now to pay the premium and told the chap who answered the phone that I had emailed them last night.
His reply was ' oh yes I remember, it was me who dealt with it'.

I said but arnt you the MD then & his response was 'yes, but when we are busy we all muck in'

This type of service has impressed me, there should be more like it.

I have no idea how they may handle claims etc but certainly , in my eyes, they have got off to a good start

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just got my insurance renewal from 2getherinsurance, £20 increase on last year’s policy with all modifications listed :thumbup: .

Back