Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

60 for sale.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Just put this on Car and Classic, I don't know the market for MOT'd runners, they are either full resto jobbies or mint ones with prices in the stratosphere, this is something in between.
IMG_1343.JPG

It requires a few minor jobs but passed its MOT with no advisories and has had the documented engine freshen on here
https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/threads/its-been-some-time.148762/

Advertised on the web at £4500 forum members discount applies.

If i lived on a farm this would be going in a shed until ....... whenever :icon-smile:

luckily i don't so dreams of putting a td cruiser engine it and a coil spring conversion can stay in dreamland .

Hope it goes to a good home Andy i'm sure your sorry to see it go .

Gosh darn it Andy, 6 months ago I'd have jumped at that... but bought a new house in October and funds are depleted for the moment.. I will own a 60 someday.. they are what I fell in love with as a young fella. Best of luck with it

Well interest so far has been quite high, someone booked in for Tuesday so hopefully it will move. One thing I found is that the best site for selling things quite niche is Car and Collectors. I sold the Chevy Suburban on there no trouble and am confident the 60 will move the same way.

If i lived on a farm this would be going in a shed until ....... whenever :icon-smile:

luckily i don't so dreams of putting a td cruiser engine it and a coil spring conversion can stay in dreamland .

Hope it goes to a good home Andy i'm sure your sorry to see it go .

When I put something up for sale and it goes I don't miss it Shayne. I never thought about any of the 60's I've sold over the last 2 years or the Chevy for that matter. To a degree the 80's I have sold on to club members I have always been pleased to see that they are working well for them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back