Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Auto box for sale

Analogue man

My own 80 series auto box is about to come out for a manual conversion. Owned for past four years, been to Alps, Pyronees, Europe etc many times. Still in the car for another month so you can come and test drive it before you buy! 1990. 130,000 miles. Good condition, never had any issues. Comes with all the parts I will no longer need. £850

My own 80 series auto box is about to come out for a manual conversion. Owned for past four years, been to Alps, Pyronees, Europe etc many times. Still in the car for another month so you can come and test drive it before you buy! 1990. 130,000 miles. Good condition, never had any issues. Comes with all the parts I will no longer need. £850
About seven months ago I would have snapped your hand off for this.

Where abouts are you? do you have all the bits for a Manual conversion sorted?

Where abouts are you? do you have all the bits for a Manual conversion sorted?
Hi Stumog,
I'm in Southport on the northwest coast. I've been collecting for a long time now, some new parts and some second hand. I think I've got everything now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I did think of that Clive but I didn't want to overload the truck so it would mean cutting back on the Bacon and sausages and we wouldn't want that would we? :lol:

No way Chas, keep them bangers and unsmoked rashers commin'...
Yummy :lol:

Ebay auction ended with no sale. Open to offers now, I really don't want this taking up my garage space. Try me!

Back