Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Breaker gone AWOL

Highlander

Country Flag
scotland
Hi there

There was a lad on Facebook called himself 80breaker who could source most parts. Not the cheapest but fast and reliable and best of all, available

His page has disappeared. Anyone know what happened to him?

That would be Garry Rigby.
Gav will most likely know what his latest status is

Hi yeah he's still kicking and breathing... was Saturday anyway. Here's his number 07973 109420.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All those rusty chassis, where do they all come from?

All those lovely cruisers, where do they all come from?
All those lovely pieces to whom will they belong?

Counting the cash that is kept in a jar by the door
Caveat emptor ...

Hey it passes the time.

He''s broken all the mint 80's and now is wondering where the customers are? A bit of a bugger when you've got a warehouse full of parts! lol

I have asked Garry a few times to find a good 100 series upper tailgate for my daughter's Amazon.
I think he will find one soon.

Gary 80 has no real interest in Land Cruiser 80's, he's just interested in making money from breaking good vehicles for parts. I remember when he first joined this group he flooded with posts for sales, and as far as I know he was told to stop doing that as the posts suddenly disappeared and now he seems to have built up a business doing the same, but it's not for the benefit of preserving 80's it's for preserving his bank balance.

That is pretty much what a business is based up on. Running a business is not why he's no longer on here. We ask for standards of behaviour that he didn't feel he could meet.

Breaking cars to sell parts is an honest way to make a living , and with the age of most of our trucks heaven knows we need such people .

Where it went wrong is this being an enthusiast forum its the wrong place to flood day after day with pictures that may as well have been labelled hurray i wrecked another perfectly good 80 today and it was in better condition than your pride and joy .

Which came across as

1622277991868.png
and rubbed people up the wrong way .

Back