Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series - 1997 4.5 Petrol VX, look very nice...up for £5k

Seems to be the way with 80's, prices def high at the moment.

I get the impression that small dealers are buying them off the likes of autotrader/ebay, then trying to turn them straight away at an inflated price.

No issue with people making a living, but seeing a truck for sale at a price, then a couple of weeks later its for sale again at noticeably higher does make it difficult to know what something is actually worth.

Does look nice, but, and this is a personal thing for me, it mentions the word 'farm', which makes it a non-starter (allergy related, dont hate farmers!).

Pete

....and this is a personal thing for me, it mentions the word 'farm', which makes it a non-starter (allergy related, dont hate farmers!).

Pete

Never stopped you coming to Lincomb Pete? :lol:

Antihistamines, otherwise woodland, farmland all out of bounds!

Even sitting in a car where the previous occupant has been in contact with a dog can affect me! And hay and straw, the Devils crops......

I own a fair bit of pasture land on surrounding fields, bought it purely to stop animals being around the house, on a breezy day I'd be sneezing my head off.

Makes buying 2nd hand cars a slow process, as pets are quite popular.

Dont dislike animals (well, I find cats a bit creepy) at all, just cant go near them.

Pete

Given it seems to be easier to get hold of a better condition late petrol than a diesel how difficult is it to do an engine swap??

Seen as Karl could provide all the bits is it a straight swap or complete ball ache.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
^^^^^
^^^^^

Chris would've been on that like a dog in ........if he hadn't already sorted himself out.

Back