Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series ARB bar and winch

warrenpfo

Landcruiser 80 series Warn Winch and Bull Bar
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Landcruiser-80-series-Warn-Winch-and-Bull-Bar-Perfect-Working-Order-/151226222023?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2335c905c7

£600 starting price

I am selling a Bull Bar for a Land cruiser '80' series. This is no ordinary bull bar, this is one that I brought back from Australia with me, it is a very heavy duty steel original 'Roo' (Kangaroo) Bar.
It even has a built in bracket for the aerial. I am selling it with a Warn Winch, the winch is in perfect working order.
This bull bar once turned a series 5 BMW into a series 3 and I carried on to enjoy my day out with the family without a scratch!
This is some serious equipment and when it was on my car, everyone wanted it, it looks a mean beast machine.
Obviously this is pick up only because of the weight and size and cash on pick up please, No Paypal. Thanks

Landcruiser 80 series Warn Winch and Bull Bar
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Landcruiser-80-series-Warn-Winch-and-Bull-Bar-Perfect-Working-Order-/151226222023?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2335c905c7

£600 starting price

This bull bar once turned a series 5 BMW into a series 3 and I carried on to enjoy my day out with the family without a scratch!

I know what you mean about the transmogrification of the Beamer, I have a winch bar that opened up the back of a Metro like a banana. :icon-eek:

very tempting as i have sold alot this week
stu

They look so right on the front of these trucks. Toyota should have fitted them from the factory.

Cheers,Mark

They look so right on the front of these trucks. Toyota should have fitted them from the factory.

Cheers,Mark

Over here Toyota do sell bull bars which are made by ARB as an optional extra, although there not badged as ARB, instead there badged as Toyota. When I was driving around the ARB factory the other day picking up an order I spotted a huge pile of boxed up bull bars all with "Genuine Toyota Product" on the box, with the writing all in red like when you buy genuine Toyota parts. :icon-ugeek:

Last edited:
Well just "spotting" them is not good enough. "Borrowing" a few samples would have been a better choice don't you think?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks the same as mine, and yes, I took the front door off a Matiz and unzipped the whole rear quarter panel, when the Matiz decided to cut across me from the left at high speed, clipping the return part of the main ARB bumper!

My bumper didn't move, but I was annoyed that it had red paint on it for a few weeks after! :lol:

I am keen to buy your Bull Bar and winch. Have sent you a PM.
Cheers. Byron

Back