Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series axle cases.

I too had planned to come around 9, is that alright with you Andy? Cheers

See you guys around 09.45 then ...

Now now, Chris. You must share.

Your loss, I'll have scoffed the bacon by then..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well the axle cases have gone to Josh ( with his dad too). what a refreshing change to see someone so young getting the "Toyota" thing and so high on ability too.

I wish him well with his 80 plans.

What a top bloke Andy. Extremely helpful and had the most impressive man cave I've ever seen! Realise it's a very small world that he knows both our local chippys. Nice to put some faces to the names too. Update of the front axle will soon follow. Also Andy will you save us that angle bracket for the snorkel? Knew we'd forget something!
Cheers Josh

What a top bloke Andy. Extremely helpful and had the most impressive man cave I've ever seen! Realise it's a very small world that he knows both our local chippys. Nice to put some faces to the names too. Update of the front axle will soon follow. Also Andy will you save us that angle bracket for the snorkel? Knew we'd forget something!
Cheers Josh

Removed and on my office windowsill. I should be able to get it onto your area on thursday for you to pick up.

Yes it does Josh. It's feet first.

Still a little bit of ticking to do in order to call it finally fitted. Nice to work on something I made a long time ago. All went together pretty well. Could have done with another hour maybe but we were all getting tired. OK well I was getting tired. All made easier with Milwaukee power and cheese toasties

Back