Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series gullwings rear windows

Ahh that was it. Stow-a-way.

Stow-a-way is not a bad name but it could refer to almost anything that could be stowed away, not an access panel. I think something incorporating Hatch would be more apt.

yes I just picked up on the things you already seemed to be considering in a different combination :)

Trans Hatch…? Easy stow Hatch, Easy Hatch?

I did wonder about something like Sahara Hatch but it goes away from the 'does what it says on the tin' theory. Mind you 'Ronseal' doesn't say anything but seal.

Hatch Out…no, ill get all sorts of enquiries about eggs!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok, looks like it's time to start another batch of these. For anyone interested, and I know there's a few of you (come on out now don't be shy :icon-biggrin:) i need to get an idea of numbers interested so I can start getting the next batch made. This does take some time so we are probably looking at January at the earliest. I'm pretty flexible if you want to hold on etc. Take a look here and pop your name down…
https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/threads/80-series-rear-gullwing-doors.143392/

Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 10.18.42.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 10.18.52.jpg

They look amazing Chris, nice assembly.

Cant wait to get my own (for my 80 series)!
What about that shelf you have there? If it is not too bothering, could you send a picture of it?

I'll try but it's pretty well embedded in my set up. You can't see much of it. It's one of the most useful parts of the storage system. I'd be lost without it. Let me see what I can do but it won't be for a while as I'm out all this week.

I've been having a think about the names and I can only remember Kitlocka. And I quite like it. It does what it says on the tin pretty much, so unless there are any objections, I think 'we have a winner'. :dance: Just have to get it made into a suitable logo and added to the doors. :icon-biggrin:

Nice one Shayne. :clap: Thanks.

I've been having a think about the names and I can only remember Kitlocka. And I quite like it. It does what it says on the tin pretty much, so unless there are any objections, I think 'we have a winner'. :dance: Just have to get it made into a suitable logo and added to the doors. :icon-biggrin:

Nice one Shayne. :clap: Thanks.
Will the logo on the flap be permanent or could it be removed (sticker)? as some buyers may not want wording on there.

Back