Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Kill Switch

I am still getting requests for the anti theft wiring diagram from various forums, the problem is I do not appear to be able to attach them to PM's, so please send me your email address and I will attach by return.

Regards

Dave

Hi @Dave2000

I just made an account to try PM you my email address asking for the anti theft wiring diagram, but for some reason I'm not able to message you (maybe as I'm a new member).

I had my last 1hdft 80 stolen four weeks ago in May. It had no anti theft systems other than a door lock, so I would lying if I said it was surprising that it got knicked!

I have recently bought a new 1hdt 80, and learning from my mistakes I would like to install some anti theft systems. I found this forum and the PDF guide you have sounds very helpful!

If you're able to flick me a message that would be great!

Thank you,
Joe

Hi, I think there may be a minimum post count before you can send a PM or send email?

No panic, you can contact admin, or perhaps get some posts up?

Regards

Dave

Ok, I still can't PM you @Dave2000 haha I feel bad about posting all these unnecessary messages now!

I was planning on installing a fuel pump switch and a latched starter switch in a few weeks time after my uni exams so I was going to order the parts I need soon from China so they're cheaper than buying here.

I was wondering if there was a way to make a switch that would only put 12v to the 24v starter motor? So then maybe it would crank really slowly making the potential thief think its got a flat battery or is broken? Or a timer so that once it starts it'll run for a few seconds then turn off? Again making the thief think it's got some engine issues so it's not worth stealing.

Any idea of what parts I could order now for it so that when I'm ready to install in a few weeks time they're already here? Just trying to prepare and save on waiting time.

Thank you,
Joe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back