Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 aerial mast

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
I know this topic's been posted before but for the life of me I can't find it !

I need a new aerial mast for my 95, I recall someone giving the part # from Maplin, the damned thing only goes up about 75% so I lose my local station quite quickly, I tried pulling it (said the actress to the bishop) but it won't come out any further !

Any ideas guys ?

Nick.

It's all up and down with you isn't it. Every chance you get, I've seen you erecting your mast every time you get in that thing! Fnnarr.

Speak nicely to MR Rubie. He'll get the proper bit. Oh and I've done with you rubbishy old roof bars now too!

Sincerely, thanks for the loan of those. I shall drop them round when we've finished ollydeein.

C

I replaced the one in LB with a powered version that I bought from Maplin cost around £25. I have just done a quick search but can't seem to find it

Tony, it's a great big blue thing parked outside your back door. Dunno how you can miss it! Got sticker all over it.

C

Chris said:
Tony, it's a great big blue thing parked outside your back door. Dunno how you can miss it! Got sticker all over it.

C

:violence-rapidfire: :violence-rapidfire: :violence-rapidfire: :violence-smack: :violence-smack:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris, I seem to recall you were quite impressed by my erection when I last came down yours !!!!!

Where's thee ollydeein then ?

Av gorra bungy strap mi roof rack on this wikend, a fugot where a put mi roof bars !!!
I'll fetch em when a get back from ollydeein matey !

Nick

p.s I've P.M'd Mr Rubie...... but still wouldn't mind Maplin order # Tony if you can find it please !

Nick.

Darn K*nt ar Kid. 3 dayer wi missus ant sprogs. Feck all really, some owd castles n that, tha knows. She wants te go up top on't truck fer a kip like. Don't like gerrin mucky so we've gone all t'posh with sites an that. Hot watta ant works like. Reet fancy.

Tara then.

C

Sat here reading your twos post quite happily. Then thought to myself, how many people on here are having to read it two or three times?? :lol:

Trick is not to try and read it, just say it out loud. I don't think there are any correct spelling for Darbeeshuh dialect.

C

Chris said:
Trick is not to try and read it, just say it out loud. I don't think there are any correct spelling for Darbeeshuh dialect.

C

An tha's cummin frum a born 'n' bred bluddy dee dah :clap:

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. The Maplin part no is RJ98

Back