Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

95 certificate of conformity

Andykdj95

Country Flag
great_britain
hi all
Planing to emigrate to Cape Town in November, and of course taking my Colly,
The paper work needed is a bit testing! The certificate of conformity from the manufacturer is a bit of a stumbling block. Has anyone here done this, or got one? Are they interchangeable or specific to each individual car or model. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Not done it but have looked into it. I think you'll need to speak with someone from Toyota who can sort you out and knows what he's doing. I would imagine once it's the same body type as yours, (LWB) and correct engine it should be fine.

hi all
Planing to emigrate to Cape Town in November, and of course taking my Colly,
The paper work needed is a bit testing! The certificate of conformity from the manufacturer is a bit of a stumbling block. Has anyone here done this, or got one? Are they interchangeable or specific to each individual car or model. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
The certificate is specific to the model & market - J spec grey imports for example cannot be brought into Spain as the don't have Euro homolgation.Toyota UK provided this certificate for me , I don't have the documentation at hand but I seem to remember that there was a special department to deal with this.

The certificate is specific to the model & market - J spec grey imports for example cannot be brought into Spain as the don't have Euro homolgation.Toyota UK provided this certificate for me , I don't have the documentation at hand but I seem to remember that there was a special department to deal with this.
The certificate was provided by the homolgation coordinator corporate compliance.at least it was in 2009

same in France. Post 1995 you seem to be OK, just apply for a CoC pay, and you get it from Toyota. Pre 1995 world of hurt........80 series 1993 18m and now need to swap wheels for the origional size, take a pic and C0C will be given.........(friends car not mine) and its a UK car too!

Thanks t for all the replies guys, will try UK Toyota to start with, have a lot to do by November, seems there are a lot of hoops to jump through to get my truck to Cape Town ,but I've done so much to it just couldn't leave her behind.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back