Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A late summer bbq meeting ?

I'll bring gazebo, we are arriving early Fri morning to set our stand up and then we'll be in the stand from 1pm until close. If a few of you have arrived in the afternoon pop over and collect, otherwise I can help after stand has closed.

I can bring logs I have about 100kgs of them here so will bring to cook on. I have a small bbq that can turn into a fire pit.

I can bring more logs if needed. Got about 3 tonne at the moment with about half well seasoned. Leylandi and horse chestnut.

Let me know as I don't know what's needed as I haven't been before. [emoji6][emoji4]

Never been before myself either. And gave no idea how its going to work :) for the group here i think its largely a get together for ourselves.

Am working on the assumption that everyone coming has done the camping thing before and can largely self sustain ( plus there are food outlets at the show as well ).

So, a few extra logs.. yes please. About <..............> much should be good!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've got both charcoal and gas bbq's that i can bring, and some poijkie pots n stuff as well.

Looks like the weather should be ok next weekend

Fingers crossed. We have been away this weekend.hollys birthday and some cruiser bits to collect so I made the most of killing two birds with one stone. Weather has been faultless.

Weather going to be good? You don't happen to have the winning Lotto numbers as well do you? Ha ha

Off junction 3 of the m25 earlier this morning saw a convoy of camel trophy marked defenders going north. Guess they m8ght be heading to the show.

One thing that stuck out was the amount of kit strapped, bolted, hooked, mounted on the outside of these vehicles. I wonder if its all there just to reenforce the bodywork more than anything else.

I wonder if its all there just to reenforce the bodywork more than anything else.

Floatation for when the water runs in the rust holes…?

Also, if they're heading for the show, they've left it a bit late, taking into account breakdowns, maintenance and the like. [emoji11]

Projected overnight of 6 deg C on Saturday.

nature-023.GIF

6 degrees....

nothing compared red to some of the snow lanning trips we have done. I'm sure it was -17 in the Wales trip when we had a shed load of snow. I may be wrong though. No doubt one of the clever sods will come along and correct me........:)

That was a cracking trip Karl. Good job you had your hat.

6 degree, blimey I might sleep outside.

Ok folks, starting to think food, and seeing as we will need to borrow some space on a barbie, Lynn has said she will make up a big rat and bringing it along in a pot to heat up on the barbie for all to dip into seeing as we're overrun with courgettes at the moment. All those in favour…[emoji4]

Back