Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A late summer bbq meeting ?

Capture.JPG

This is just getting better and better.... hope it's the right Stratford! lol

Shhhhh the weather doesn't know yet, don't let it catch on

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ill check back on friday evening to get a better idea of the setup. Having not been there before might be better to ring ahead and find out if there is space on the club pitch before tackling any of the main camping/parking areas. Oh and do they allow dogs? I have my collie with me...

I might take you up on that Starcruiser/Richard :think: what do you prefer to be called ? A stainless one would be good as i could just bolt it to the trailer and forget about it until its needed .

A bit more info for everyone. Do read theough the three sheets. Attached here. However if you are like me and prefer an executive summary :

.. Breakfast everyday £4.50 7am to 11am.
.. Proper meat, proper bread.
..Bread and milk available on site all day sat/sun. Hot food from a world taste food court on fri/sat.
..live screening of rugby where england will beat wales on saturday

Only on friday. Talks and music from 1800hrs to 2345hrs. Toby Savage, Sam Watson and the Tymes playing music our parents used to listen to.

The show is run by random people, dont exepect then to know it all. Do your own research.

Doors open at 1pm on friday. If you dont get in by 9pm, they punt you into a holding area till next morning. Sat 10am to 5pm, Sun 10am to 4pm. Need to be all out by monday 4pm. Take your own rubbish back home and leave the place tidy. Also no burning grass with flames ( protected, at height flames ok).

Post code for destination : CV37 9SE

If things go deep far south the peraon to call is Tom McGuigan at 07958 216266

There will be a map with vendor locations and food options along with ammenities. Do collect one on the way in.

We are the land cruiser owners club, and we have pitch N2 and N3.

Attaching pics of the info sheets here..

86fd27235baeed65467d87a10bb23c7d.jpg
386d1ad8c72adaf34f6606524c1a1511.jpg
88295a1477b454c3e2ab4e36591cc453.jpg

See you tomorrow!

Ok, first daft question, if we wanted to leave after Sunday lunch are we going to be allowed or once in do we have to stay put until Monday? Could leave it till after 4 it's just Lynn has to be in London on Monday.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Within the gate open times you can leave whenever you want

I might take you up on that Starcruiser/Richard :think: what do you prefer to be called ? A stainless one would be good as i could just bolt it to the trailer and forget about it until its needed .

Don't mind Shayne, you can call me either, or Rich if it's easier.

I could get a Stainless one made but don't forget, stainless is not as strong as steel which could be plated. We can look at it over the weekend if you like and if you've got pictures of the nut to PM me, all the better.

I just tend to use public names unless users sign with their real name , i wont be bringing the trailer as i will be in Helen's truck and only popping in for Saturday . If rain stops i will just bring the nut with me .

I have a throwaway number you can hit me on if needed, 07424 294319

When you get to the event, please try and park top to bottom, and as far towards the outside as possible, I'll try and draw up a scheme, attached here - this looks to be the best way to organise the area. If we can get 4 of the folks with awnings in a semi circle at the bottom, we should have enough cover ( when adding the 2, from Stan and Trevor ) to keep everyone dry and airy.

basically, start parking up from the top and work you way down, leave about a LC worth of space between each other and park as close to the outer edge as you can, the yellow bit in the middle isnt really going to be as wide as it seems here, but it should be enough for people to pitch oztents etc and still leave walking room (hope..).Untitled drawing.jpg

the upside down cruisers, for our friends from the wrong hemisphere, who miss hanging up side down all the time..... ( and i couldnt workout easily howo flip them )

My trucks from the wrong hemisphere, do you want me to park it on its roof might be hard to get the tent up:icon-biggrin:

Doubt I will be doing to much breakfast cooking when you can get a Fat Boys for a fiver

You're all complete nutters, and I imagine you'll have a blast!

Not at all envious or upset that I can't be there... :icon-cry:

Have a good weekend guys :clap:

I won't if I can't get my truck to start [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Cleared and cleaned it out, loaded it up, got the bed in the back sorted, put three bags of logs in the back, hopped in it to put it first on the drive and…click…now I've got to search for the non starting 24/12v relay problem.

One for the morning. Wish me luck or I won't be with you. It has sounded laboured starting for the last two or three times so I have a few clues to go on.

One for another thread.

Last edited:
My trucks from the wrong hemisphere, do you want me to park it on its roof might be hard to get the tent up:icon-biggrin:
You will just haveto teach it the ways of the northern hemisphere!

Sorry, edited my post up there as I made a cods of the spelling. So I added my tale of woe there.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that this may be the 12/24v start relay. Has anybody got one they could bring tomorrow just in case? I've got to prove the theory in the morning and if it is I MIGHT be able to bridge two terminals to get it started and just not switch off or bridge again if I do. Karl? Anybody?

Back