Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 2016, at Stratford race course, Sept 24-25

Hi,
New to this forum, so apologies if I have misplaced this message, I have just acquired a #92 80 series Cruiser in pretty good order & will be attending the Overlander Show with it this year, hope to see you all there, Will be using it off road in the meantime, so hope to see how capable it is in English mud.
Regards to all
Roger
Sunny :anguished: Devon

Your welcome to join us on the cruiser pitch Roger.

If not, come and say hi. You will find us. Last year prob 15 cruisers together

Landcruiserclub.net is a theme what could be more valuable to an overlander than knowing who to ask when things go wrong in the back and beyond of nowhere .

I might be there but with a month of hols immediately before i expect to have a hell of a lot of catching up to do so i can only wait and see .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Right. Time to get a list going then. Let me work on that tonight.

Regards

Just put 2 adults down for me at the min please know fri and sat night camp.
On phone and carnt edit the list, thanks

Why 2 adults at the moment? Baby or you planning on a kidnap on the Way?

Poppy mate. Eye out today and I'm hoping the other hasn't got to come out.dont think she would manage another op like today. Taken a lot of of her :(

Poppy mate. Eye out today and I'm hoping the other hasn't got to come out.dont think she would manage another op like today. Taken a lot of of her :(
Give her a cuddle from me Karl. love-138.GIF

KB........

Can't seem to add to the spreadsheet, so could you add me & Julie with my 80, and Sam (my son) with his 80

ta
Andy

Back