Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 2016, at Stratford race course, Sept 24-25

bumping the thread, in case anyone else wants to join us and might have missed the thread earlier.

Hello kb. Chalk me up please

Hello kb. Chalk me up please

Hey Nick. You are on the list. Need to now get it over to the organisers and get us setup. They are doing something odd with tickets this year. Will post details here once I have them.

Regards

I will be there as no holiday this year.....

Need to get out will be on my own.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Karl what mad scientist invention will you be bringing along for us to play with?

Karl what mad scientist invention will you be bringing along for us to play with?

Lol rich.
Hopefully something that will work this time.
Not really had time for anything this year. Maybe my heating will work properly. Got to keep you all awake ;)

I've just heard something worrying from a friend of mine on Facebook he says
"Homemade trackers found on cars after Sundays Ford Fair Silverstone - if this is going on over in England have a wee look under your car on the way home from shows..... you just never know .... I believe the police are now being involved and a return trace may be taking place so hopefully the people will be caught"

Pictures of the device that was found.

Tracker 1.jpg Tracker 2.jpg Tracker 3.jpg Tracker 4.jpg

Do y'all think we can get enough trucks to do this at the show this year?
LAND CRUISER 2.jpg

Unless Trevor wants me to ferry vehicles again so I get a fee pass I won't be going, much as I enjoyed the gathering last yr £49 is a pisstake!

I think I'll come along for thw eekend. Could you put me down pl?

Unless Trevor wants me to ferry vehicles again so I get a fee pass I won't be going, much as I enjoyed the gathering last yr £49 is a pisstake!
It says 'Free entry for display vehicles over 5 tonnes'. Perhaps you could load the roof rack with jerry cans Pete?

Back