Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show Stratford Sept -18th 19th 2021

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Unless I am blind I couldn't see a tread for this.

Any interest. Organisers are saying camping tickets are nearly sold out?

Screenshot_20210814-125349_Facebook.jpg

Karl did you get anywhere with this please

I just bought a ticket. Seems simpler that relying on anything that Tom needs to organise.

I have a pass out so I'll get one in the morning. Will be a first for me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, normally just rock up, tell the 'marshals' were on a club pitch (in the main area) & go from there!

Oh I saw tickets are available but was waiting for final go from club. Now ll book too

We wont make this. It's always holly's birthday weekend and this time we are giving it a miss.

If someone wants to get in touch with tom they can.

I have always booked the club pitch that gives us 5 free tickets. I have then pulled names from the hat that means everyone on the club stand has a chance of winning.

Up to you guys.

hare his details in a pm and I will make contact if no one else is taking it on.
I’m sure he will Chris, not sure how good the organisers are at getting back though!

thanks for offering to make contact with them

Unless I am blind I couldn't see a tread for this.

Any interest. Organisers are saying camping tickets are nearly sold out?

View attachment 175295

Hi Howmanygoes,
I think it's because most people probably search the club forums under Overland Show and not Stratford.
Unfortunately, I missed the Landcruiser meet at the June show which looked really good....... so trying to wangle some time to make the September one.
Bodie

Actually Bodie, Chris couldn't see the thread because there wasn't one. It was a sort of rhetorical kinda thing. "I can't see one so I will create it." OK? So at your suggestion I have modified the original title a bit so that maybe people might pick up on it. Ta.

C

Back