Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show Stratford Sept -18th 19th 2021

Any body want my ticket. I (and family) appear to have come down with the flu that's been going round for the last couple of years.

Willing to take a small hit on the price paid. Includes 2 days entry and 3 nights camping for 1 adult.

Oh man. Sorry to hear. Take it easy and get better soon.

Don't be bloody selfish share it around

was looking forward to a meet up with u at Stratford Chris, next time hopefully, hope it’s not too bad for you & your family

Is anyone taking there kids please. My 7 year old is coming and want to make sure ahe has company

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not been for a few years...... so Booked.
'Governor' as well, although I
think the she was swayed by the Stratford Food Festival being on in the town the same weekend!!

@stumog the girls are coming. But we will only be there for the day from the looks of things, and on Saturday only.

I won’t be able to make it for this show as well. Schools started n so did all the weekend classes for kid

Just got to show, parked up roughly where club normally meets, probably put kettle on and tent up, so still mobile, hopefully work out where you guys are later.

Still doing that "work" thing, probably won't be there till around 8ish as usual..I assume I just say I'm with the landcruiser club, don't worry I know where I'm going then find you lot?
20210917_134926.jpg

Enjoy all. Gutted to miss 2 events now, especially when the wife gives me a pass out.

Waiting to get cleared in. Anyone stake our claim yet?

I've talked my way into the same area we were in back in spring. Ive just parked up in the middle of an empty spot. Quite a bit of space at the minute.

I claim this land in the name of the landcruiser owners club!

Tell them you're overlanding and on the club stand. Ill meet you as you turn off the dirt road

Back