Country Flag
ireland
Anybody any thoughts on this one?:think:

Me neither ...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Nice, definatly worth a closer look

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Look out for the stampeeeed!!!!!!!

Low mileage, manual 24valve with extras and what seems to be a fair price :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
That snatch block is something special :wtf: My grandma had something similar on her washing line :lol:

edit - In fact the whole winch hook hawse eye and snatch block set up is something to behold :icon-cool: :lol:

Last edited:
Good grief!

The truck belonged to my uncle. He bought it new in RSA in '97/'98 and when he emigrated to the UK in '99, he took it with him. They emigrated to CO, USA in 2010 and had to sell the truck because it wasn't viable to import to the US (tax and lack of spares for Diesels in the USA). Allan looked after it immaculately and did stuff like annual undercarriage care. It was in VERY good condition when he sold it in 2010. I would have bought it from him in a heartbeat, if I had been in a position to when he was selling.

As I understand, the buyer was going to use it for trips to central Africa. Wander how well it was looked after by them and whether it ever made it to central Africa.

the african spec ones i have come across dont have lockers. they only have the center diff lock. not sure about this one though.

there is no reason you could not have lockers with free wheeling hubs that i am aware of but i can always be educated.
stu

Of course you can have a locker and free wheeling hubs on the same axle, the only thing is that it must be selectable 4WD so most of the time it will be in 2WD on hard surfaces (if it makes a difference ?)

Andy

I think its always locked but you just disengage the front prop.

ad says 96, but reg is 91.

Decent mileage though, guess its a jap import.

Back