Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Algeria 2013

Andy Walker

I've finally got myself organised and booked a guided overland trip.
I decided to go with WaypointTours to Algeria
I've booked to go in February 2013 - Yes, I know it's a long time away, but I've a few things to do or have done to the 80 before departure.
Is anyone else from here on the same trip?
I'll try keep the camera fully occupied on the trip and try keep notes of what/where the photos are for a bit of a write up on my return.

That's the recce? I'm still seriously considering that!

Hmmm - some serious spade work needed with SWMBO then :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
SWMBO has approved - now just to get approval from daughter as it means missing her 21st :lol:

Gary Stockton said:
SWMBO has approved - now just to get approval from daughter as it means missing her 21st :lol:

She'll be fine as long as you leave her a big present

Nice one, Gary :thumbup:

I think Angela gave you the ok knowing that your chances of getting permission to miss the 21st were minimal :lol:

So it seems Algeria is not going to fly for me :thumbdown:

BUT there is a trip being planned to Libya for November 2013 that may suit me better - watch this space :thumbup:

Gary Stockton said:
BUT there is a trip being planned to Libya for November 2013 that may suit me better - watch this space :thumbup:

Gary, I'm definitely up for that trip. Been wanting to visit Leptis Magna for years. Will def take a spot. Let's make a plan boet.

Have a look at Onelife Adventure web site, Paul is running a trip to Algeria and looking into the possibility of Libya again in 2013. I was talking to a person who went on Onelife’s last trip to Libya and he said it was the best trip he has been on, I can also personally recommend Paul and Onelife.

SWMBO and I will be joining OneLife for their Algeria trip in Nov (providing I complete the new 80 overhaul!). I understand that it will be even better than Western Sahara, and will try to remember my camera so I can post some piccies...

Andrew Brierley said:
SWMBO and I will be joining OneLife for their Algeria trip in Nov (providing I complete the new 80 overhaul!). I understand that it will be even better than Western Sahara, and will try to remember my camera so I can post some piccies...

Well done mate, I only wish I could join you.

Having to pull out of the trip at the last minute due to immediate family I'll health.
dissapointed, but I think it's the right thing to do at this time... It can all be re-booked for a later trip

Back