Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Always cut away from you

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Lucy's office has a water dispenser which recently ran out, due to NHS cut backs water is now deemed to be an unnecessary expense :rolleyes:

So Lu in here infinite wisdom decided to cut a hole in the top of the 18 litre bottle so she could refill it..... her theory being at least they could have chilled water even if it was from the tap.

Unfortunately she underestimated how tough those bottles are, the end result was 2 and a half hours in AnE with a stab wound that was very close to her femoral artery.... I suppose it could have been worse, she could have ended up with a nasty gash wound :mrgreen:

lustab.jpg

Holy C*w. That's close. Going to be sore for a bit. Femoral artery cut is VERY serious.

Reminds me of the time I did something similar where I suffered a cut to my hole finger.

Chris

Battered and Blue said:
Holy C*w. That's close. Going to be sore for a bit. Femoral artery cut is VERY serious.

Reminds me of the time I did something similar where I suffered a cut to my hole finger.

Chris
Chris, which one's your HOLE finger ? :lol: :lol:

nasty, bet that's shook her up a bit :( I've had lots of self inflicted cuts but nothing that serious.

The cut itself is not that big, but the brusing is impressive.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back