Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ANOTHER 15 GRAND 80

Maybe it comes with the tools. Honestly, I'd give him £1500 just to break it for spares.

Another case of an ill informed T80 owner. Wait a second, it's a T80???

Maybe it comes with the tools. Honestly, I'd give him £1500 just to break it for spares.

Another case of an ill informed T80 owner. Wait a second, it's a T80???
Yeh! not sure about the description... Went on a bit

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It must be a typo.. Even the number plate is not out of the ordinary.... Im not into private plates so it means nothing to me..

I hear ya Higgy you should get a lot for £15k in the UK so gotta be a mistake and then again you never know ...lol

And its not a 4 litre, its a 4.2 - so shouldn't it be F42LTR?

15k-7k for the plate = still too much!?

Oh, and 7 seaters are less reliable than 8 seaters, by his logic. Brilliant...

But it’s a UN Special version and it’s saved 30 peoples lives.

Don’t email him silly questions though, that would just be asking for trouble. He said so
AND... There 'wor' 'un' 8ft snow drift. and the police came in their 5 series beemers..

I just realised we're being sexist and assuming its a "he"... look at the other items and the seller name.

That aside, that's a hell of a recovery record. Can we ask how you drive in 8 foot drifts and also I'd like a quote for a+5"suspension lift please :)

Bet it does 500 miles to a tank of diesel too (old joke)...

Last edited:
We shouldn't Really we shouldn't.

Oh what the hell ....

At least it's not one of the rare 24v manuals.

How do they keep track? I have an image of those second World War kill stickers down the door: "14 Range Rovers, 2 18 wheelers, darn it I've ran out of Police BMW stickers!"

I remember playing rugby at Sheffield Tigers club. its very bleak and open and snows a lot.. In fact a mate and I played for Sheffield Tigers coz they were two men short.. And we ended up beating my own side.. I remember a packed crowd of 30 and some policemen.. Maybe it was the same night... Never been so cold..

Back