Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another Derbyshire 80 rear winch bumper build!

Work on your truck? :lol: Hello, mm obviously feeling better then eh which is good to know, so hope you are taking things easy
for a few days (or weeks) but suprisingly this may not include seeing your good self sat on a nice comfy chair while I busily graft away under your big muddy truck. :D
If however you need some bits chopping off (the truck) then I'm a mere 20 mins away, ;)
In anycase I might have to go and help my other mate :?:
All the best Chris from the other one.

Hi folks, too little spare time to progress on this one other than to say the detachable tow hitch works! :shock:
Mums 1 owner 70,000 mile car finally bit the dust!! :violin:
Mumsoldrover009.jpg

Well at least the crane driver picked up just the 1 'N' reg vehicle and not both :D
cheers Chris S.

Take it easy? Me?

Arf arf.

C

Hello, managed to get a few hours in on truck today, 1st time both corner peices have been on together although they're
still not finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb25th12006.jpg

I can't decide if they are too far out or not :doh:
feb25th12007.jpg

feb25th12008.jpg

Gonna do more tommorrow but had a primer reaction tonight so shut the garage doors and came in. :lol:
Cheers Chris S.

More tomorrow? Was expecting you at my place just after breakfast. :lol:

Nick needs a wheel bearing doing on his Poogeut. Thought you'd do that for me whilst I finish my carrier off.

Looking very purposeful there fella. Only just finished fishing out the last of the Holymudslide from outta my bumper. Might need to put some conveyor belting or something underneath to keep the crap out. Mind you it was a good day. Rescued plenty of stricken Landies.

Chris

Hiya, those tyres will throw mud up there with every rev. until the muds heavier than the 'sticktion'? that holds it there then
drops off in massive lumps as most of us probably know, but when it's fired into a big cavity its there until you blast it all out
init mate, agree big peice of something needed under there. :|
We're up at Holymudslide next Sund'y so hope your truck hasn't levelled the site? :lol:
C.S.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Levelled? I think not. It got absolutely chewed to bits. Even the car park was getting difficult. Might pop up and see you all. Not sure I want to bury my truck two weeks running.

Chris

I be thinking buggy for this one as cruiser WILL Still be unf..finished I think.
C.S.

Back