Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any interest in 80series front steering guards

Hi Karl

I might be up for one of these.

You might have covered this already, but does the truck need any modifications to fit? Does it mount in existing holes, and replace the existing plate underneath the radiator?

Cheers

Al

Hi Al
fits standard truck yes. Nothing needed apart from bolt in place using the recovery point bolts.
thanks karl

I would be up for one of these Karl. You still got any going?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would be up for one of these Karl. You still got any going?

Heard a rumour you were joining us again. Hope your well ?
To be honest it's first to get money to me really.
I have a forum member who is coming over to me on Saturday that I am holding the second one for. If he doesn't want it then that will go up for sale.
If more people come forward then I may do another batch but frankly at this price I am making £10 on each then pay tax on that and its not left much.To drive to have them made,collect them take them Manchester etc its not worth my time. I'm better going on the dole:lol:

I wouldn't mind doing it to help forum members out though.

Thanks Karl, yes I'm back. I have managed to get the old beige beast back from my mate and I pick it up this weekend.:dance:

PM sent:thumbup:

Sound Bill

Bet your well chuffed. Happy you have your baby back :)

Pm sent back.

Oh mate, you wouldn't believe. I'm like a dog with 2 doodahs:icon-biggrin:

As much as I would like one Karl (they look good), my "customising" would not let one fit :think:

I would however, if you are going down the group buy lines, be interested in front to back: underside armor / belly plates / rash protectors / skids * Delete as applicable!

I'm toying with making some up but if some body else has doing it or their is a group buy option, why reinvent the wheel.

If I do end up making one for myself I'm thinking of beefing them up around the gearbox mount area to use them as a mount/guard in one and lose the cross member

I might be interested in one but holding on to my dinero at the moment you know.......just in case somebody ships me some parts over to Spain and starts asking for money :whistle:

regards

Dave

I have one of these that can be bought to lincomb. Second hand £60. Pm me if interested.
Thanks

I sold mine to Josh for £60. Its a good piece of kit for the money if you venture into the rough stuff.

Back