Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aussie Landcruiser Gear by the Container Load - Who's in?

Tyres, Gav! I think generally more expensive over there.

Really? Bucking the trend then... More a question of availability as well Tony ;-)

Last edited:
Yes we do have tyres here Gav.
But as the well travelled TonyS noted, they seem to attract a rather healthy price down under. I don't really get into tyres much, although I do offer them as part of a bigger project build, as a matter of service. But between high prices and horrific transport costs, they are the rubber version of black gold in Oz.
My last set of six cost me $3000, which makes you cry when you slice them on a rock etc.

Yes we do have tyres here Gav.
But as the well travelled TonyS noted, they seem to attract a rather healthy price down under. I don't really get into tyres much, although I do offer them as part of a bigger project build, as a matter of service. But between high prices and horrific transport costs, they are the rubber version of black gold in Oz.
My last set of six cost me $3000, which makes you cry when you slice them on a rock etc.

Ouch! That's over 100 Euros each more than mine cost me, that's cruel.

pssssst

Any movement on this one ? would really like it to go ahead

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello guys and gals. Apologies. Between some serious workload and a few other changes along the way in what and how this was to work, I have simply been short on time to focus on this. There is now also potentially more than one vehicle heading across the water, maybe at different stages, so it is constantly evolving.
There have been lots of distractions, but I'd really like to make this happen for you.

So please bear with me and I shall make it work. We do have vehicle/s going back now and that reduces the burden considerably on filling the remainder of a container. Previously it would have been hard, but we're all ok on this.

I shall be back soon with an update.
(Have to get some of the crazy Nissan Patrol owners sorted with some new stuff and then I can move on)
Cheers
Chris

Guess this ain't happening, no news in 2 months

Back