3.Nick
4. KB
5. Chris in some Toyota or other
6. Alfie and Jon Friday and Saturday night
7.Andy and Maria
8. Jacob, Emma, Raf
9. Reinhard and Ginta
10 SteveJB
11. Raj, Liji, Sanvi (try Friday after work, if not sat early morning Pls count me for 3 days)
12. Tony
13. Andy
14. Sam
15. James, Dea, Isaac and a mutt (Aya)
16. Sarah, Zero and the FJ Fri - Sun camping only and Mike and his 80 Sat
17. Mick W (What's the latest time we can arrive on the Friday? I'd like to stay Friday night in me little two bob tent!)

Earliest we can get on the site on Friday is 1.30pm. He has a landrover corporate day on until lunch time Friday. Hopefully there wont be too many oil patches on the field. I'll be there for then. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Was looking forward to this but I'm not going to be able to make it. I'll see you at the next one.

1.Gav and James
2.Beijing bailey
3.Nick
4. KB
7.Andy and Maria
8. Jacob, Emma, Raf
9 SteveJB
10. Raj, Liji, Sanvi (try Friday after work, if not sat early morning Pls count me for 3 days)
11. Tony
12. Andy
13. Sam
14. James, Dea, Isaac and a mutt (Aya)
15. Sarah, Zero and the FJ Fri - Sun camping only and Mike and his 80 Sat
16. Mick W (What's the latest time we can arrive on the Friday? I'd like to stay Friday night in me little two bob tent!)

Reinhard and Ginta

1.Gav and James
2.Beijing bailey
3.Nick
4. KB
7.Andy and Maria
8. Jacob, Emma, Raf
9 SteveJB
10. Raj, Liji, Sanvi (try Friday after work, if not sat early morning Pls count me for 3 days)
11. Tony
12. Andy
13. Sam
16. Mick W (What's the latest time we can arrive on the Friday? I'd like to stay Friday night in me little two bob tent!)
17. Oliver & Moe - will arrive Saturday morning, will contribute to the camping as of Friday though

Looking forward to it!! :icon-biggrin: At what time the site opens on Saturday morning? Will try make it for just before then

Well given that there will some of us there Friday, I don't think the site will actually be 'closed'.

Any space for my big truck? If there is, I could come up Friday and leave Saturday pm?

1.Gav and James
2.Beijing bailey
3.Nick
4. KB
7.Andy and Maria
8. Jacob, Emma, Raf
9 SteveJB
11. Tony
12. Andy
13. Sam
17. Oliver & Moe - will arrive Saturday morning, will contribute to the camping as of Friday though
18. Olazz - Not Landcruiser - MAN truck. I'll aim for Friday pm then.

Last edited:
1.Gav and James
2.Beijing bailey
3.Nick
4. KB
7.Andy and Maria
8. Jacob, Emma, Raf
9 SteveJB
11. Tony
12. Andy
13. Sam
18. Steve - Arriving Saturday morning.

Just put the petrol jet wash in the truck….I assume there will be a suitable tap to blast off some of the expected mud!

hope to arrive Friday late afternoon

Andy

Yeah theres a tap in the field. Has a brass screw on adapter the guy told me. I've packed my cheapo jet washer and generator too. Look forward to seeing you.

Well, weather be bugg***d, I can't wait for the weekend. I'm frothing. Packed and ready to roll. New Speedwing awning to try out, a 2" thick steak to throw on the barbie, botle of gin from the daughter, beers, cheese, snacks, firewood .... Just want to get get away even if it's a field for two days. I just don't care. Going to sit in my chair with my feet up. That's all.

Back