Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Balance Shaft Bearing for 1KD engine - 2004 Toyota Landcruiser LC4 3.0 litre diesel

nigel_McCartney

Have had a 2 year saga trying to get my Landcruiser back on the road - identified it is a Balance Shaft Bearing that I need to get - these sit at the end of the balance shaft as shown in the attached Toyota parts drawing..but can't find a part number for the actual bearing - please have a look and see if you can help...or know anyone that might??? :)

Attachments

• Balance Shaft Bearings for Toyota LandCruiser PX54 XBV.jpg
    Balance Shaft Bearings for Toyota LandCruiser PX54 XBV.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 2,855
You can drop [email protected] an email. If anyone can find out for you it will be him. I suspect they are probably sold as part of the balance shaft.

you may find that the bearings are part of the balance shaft 'assembly' which is often the case for things that don't show up in the EPC.

Balance Shaft Bearings

you may find that the bearings are part of the balance shaft 'assembly' which is often the case for things that don't show up in the EPC.

Thanks Jon - Simon Holton at Steven Eagell Toyota is kindly ordering in a Balance Shaft in the hope that it does come as an "assembly" - will post the result and thanks for your help

Nigel

Back