Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

blue manual lc80 138k on ebay

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Robbing ****s. Must be seen to be believed, yep, I'd agree with that. I turned it down at just over £5k. Who the hell is going to give them £10k? A credit to its owner? Where do they dream up this s***.

Surely they must have worked out by now that people aren't paying this kind of money any more. No wonder it sold. It all makes sense now.

ts a wonder they haven't bought the other blue one too!! It MUST have been really bad!

Is this the one you went to lancashire to look at, Chris?

I guess at the end of the day there are trying it on and if someone pays it then fair play to them. Anyone buying something quirky/collectable who doesn't do their research and who goes along with the notion "its at a garage so it will be a1" - well.....kindof deserves what they get?
There are countless situations around - I used to be heavily involved in Mercedes circles, there was one dealer in Hants who basically would have a sales platform with prices in the order of 4 times what you'd pay for a "nice" example privately. I recall one member who bought a car from there cos he thought he was "buying the best". He replaced pretty much everything on it in 2-3 years, this including bodge-filled wings and the diff which was basically dry and seized within the first 2-3 months. He'd travelled to buy from Scotland too.
So as long as there are buyers out there like that, there will be sellers to "furnish them", rightly or wrongly...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No, no this is the one from Sudbury in Suffolk. Didn't drive well, had no guts but then we know that can be adjusted back up, but it just wasn't anything like the pictures. Underneath was rusty and under sealed too. Can't remember the rest, but seeing as it's not on my drive, it can't have been that good.

Jonny, wouldn't happen to be based near Alton, would they?

If so, I recall looking at a 500E there - top dollar price for a car that needed about 3k's worth of work.

Jonny, wouldn't happen to be based near Alton, would they?

If so, I recall looking at a 500E there - top dollar price for a car that needed about 3k's worth of work.
You got it pal!!

Back