Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bu**er

Thats clean!
Dont know if its priced keenly but I would imagine it would be hard to find one much better than that.

It's not over 'till the fat lady sings. If it's meant to be, it'll come round again.

I always think if somethings clean & right paying a bit over the top is ok, if you keep waiting you only regret it.

I'm with you on that JR i paid over the top for Helen's truck with no regrets , i would still be looking for it had i not .

Wow, imho that's worth every penny they asked for it (except being an auto ;))

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've messaged the seller asking if he has problems with his buyer to contact me, everything crossed now.

It does look a good one Brian, helped by a very good photographic advert.
For that money though i reckon you could just about get into a d4d though?

I thought models after 2000 all had the D4D lump, guess that's not the case.

I noticed the rear heater button and side mirror heater button were missing or just not there in the first place?

The heater button for the mirrors is by the left knee.
I had those blanks under the electric aerial in my colorado, all i could see they was for was the option of cruise control.

Edit#

i have just seen the picture of the centre console rear, it doesnt have any controls on it for the rear heat.

Last edited:
For a VX trim that's a bit strange...they also tend to have the electronic climate control unit. Seems the only VX stuff it has is the seats and sunroof.

I'm afraid I have to go against the tide a bit. IMHO this might be good-fair but not "very good" and I certainly wouldn't pay over the odds for the older 3.0TD. Not sure about the spec as others have said but that VX badge on the rear door does look unusual to me.

The body and interior both look clean but then so does mine though I wouldn't dare describe mine as "very good", though mine is 3 years older with 50k more miles. A bit of spit and polish or a decent valet and these cruisers can come up looking very good in pics.

I would've wanted to have a butcher's underneath and a careful look at the SH before I even considered anywhere near the asking price.

JM just be patient, the right cruiser will turn up soon. [emoji6]

The spec of these trucks is all over the place Umar has what should be an identical truck to mine yet he got a better towbar , sunroof , 2 batteries and god knows what else that i didn't .

It's true what Chadr says about how these polish up though when i was investigating a full respray v vinyl wrap i was told i was mad by a worker at one place , shown loads of before and after photos and given the number to a pro vehicle detailer and i was astonished at what they can do . I lost the number before i got home :icon-rolleyes:

So yeah the underside could tell a different story but if it were good i would pay a grand to have that interior in my truck now which makes the price look good to me .

Yeah the spec seems to vary depending on year and original point of sale. Irish trucks have lower GX spec than UK ones - No a/c or twin batteries for example. I'd have to agree with Chadr on this one. It looks tidy, but not fully adding up. I thought VX trucks in the UK came with body coloured mouldings. Missing a headlamp washer too.

The spec of these trucks is all over the place Umar has what should be an identical truck to mine yet he got a better towbar , sunroof , 2 batteries and god knows what else that i didn't .

It's true what Chadr says about how these polish up though when i was investigating a full respray v vinyl wrap i was told i was mad by a worker at one place , shown loads of before and after photos and given the number to a pro vehicle detailer and i was astonished at what they can do . I lost the number before i got home :icon-rolleyes:

So yeah the underside could tell a different story but if it were good i would pay a grand to have that interior in my truck now which makes the price look good to me .
I used to do detail valeting did it for a long time mainly on classic cars and like you say Shayne it's amazing what you can do with a motor.

If only we knew if it had leather seats......

No intercooler, which is a -ve.

Auto is a good thing, but would want a new rad to be on the safe side.

I wish I'd asked another grand for mine, altho I have first dibs on it at price paid if the lad sells it - which he won't as he's getting rid of his Disco since starting to drive the Prado!

Back