Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar - 2017

Do you want a calendar

• Total voters
Landelsur, what intercooler are you running there?

Quick few from Morocco this year

Atlantic Coast (north of Plage Blanche)

IMG_1023.JPG

Jebel Sahro

IMG_1204.JPG

Rekkam Plateau

IMG_1252 (2).JPG

Shell Beach

P1100157.JPG

Some very nice additions there Mark!

Chris is casting his expert eye over the various offerings and will send them through to me. We'll be placing the order this evening for the calendars so this is last bell. :)

Right folks,

Order placed. After much agonising and nail chewing Chris J has selected 12 good pics and I've sent them off to the printers. I've ordered a few more than votes cast so there should be some spare to go around but not the 20-odd I had last year (SWAMBO said they make terrible wallpaper) :(

I should have them by the end of the week and sent out over the weekend :D

Please send me how many calendars you would like, your postal address and payment to paypal ([email protected]).

Cost is:
£5.50 for the calendar
£1.50 for UK postage (non-UK - give me a shout first)
If you have a no-adverts subscription then I'll cover the postage.

Please send over asap and I'll put your name on the list :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
and the winners are................................?

Hang on.. I didn't select 12 pictures. I suggested that out of the crop that were submitted I could only see 12 that were fit to be in a calendar. This was for reasons of composition, focus, content and there actually being a whole Landcruiser in there. If you aren't in this year's version it's because A you didn't send in a picture or B it was rubbish.

I'm only saying ...

I expect mine hand delivered with mince pies, hurry up now, there's a good chap...

Meaning, on this occasion as fabulous as your entry was, there were people who set themselves stretch targets and met the brief more fully in just a few areas. But despite not quite making the calendar this year, in my eyes, you're all winners.

Meaning, on this occasion as fabulous as your entry was, there were people who set themselves stretch targets and met the brief more fully in just a few areas. But despite not quite making the calendar this year, in my eyes, you're all winners.

Is that addressed to me Chris ?

Edit: ahh, too early for me. Definition of rubbish. Thank goodness for coffee

Right folks,

Order placed. After much agonising and nail chewing Chris J has selected 12 good pics and I've sent them off to the printers. I've ordered a few more than votes cast so there should be some spare to go around but not the 20-odd I had last year (SWAMBO said they make terrible wallpaper) :(

I should have them by the end of the week and sent out over the weekend :D

Please send me how many calendars you would like, your postal address and payment to paypal ([email protected]).

Cost is:
£5.50 for the calendar
£1.50 for UK postage (non-UK - give me a shout first)
If you have a no-adverts subscription then I'll cover the postage.

Please send over asap and I'll put your name on the list :)

hi

Do we have to purchase a calendar to find out who won?

regards

G.

hi

Do we have to purchase a calendar to find out who won?

regards

G.

Looks like it! I don't blame Chris TBH, what's the old adage? Can't please all the people all the time, or something like.

It always ends up, can't please anybody :lol:

Maybe that's to be seen... :icon-biggrin:

Anyway, whatever, thanks for all the effort guys...

If the winning pics were posted up we could copy them and print our own calendars :icon-twisted:

.............He He, just kiddin'.
Wouldn't bother me either way TBH but I guess there are those that might feel a bit miffed.

They've already been posted, we just don't which off the last few pages

Back