Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar - 2017

Do you want a calendar

• Total voters
Hey Nick, last day mate.... looking forward to next May, me.

Trouble is, "Mr May" sounds really poncy... :shifty::eusa-whistle:

(no offence meant to any Mr. May's out there :doh:)
I'll have to change my signature I guess :( maybe I'll have some descent shots for 2018!

You can keep it if you qualify it by adding 2016, it's a piece of history, your heritage...

Be loud and proud Nick ... :icon-biggrin:

Hope I'm not too late, but I would love a copy... :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll have to change my signature I guess :( maybe I'll have some descent shots for 2018!
like the PM's other half! better hope there arent any members with connections to No 10!!
like the PM's other half! better hope there arent any members with connections to No 10!!

All the calendars have been posted now :D :D
Roger - yours most certainly has gone. Let me know when it arrives :thumbup:

The bad news - :(
It turns out the **** lady at the post office for the first batch told me wrong postage.
When I posted them today another chap said I needed two stamps and not one. Soooo, 6 or 7 calendars might get stopped by RM with a shortfall on postage :(

For those who do get stopped let me know and I'll send you the surcharge.

Thanks Crispin, mine arrived today. Superb collection of pics, very pleased.

Have the pics been posted on the forum? if so I must have missed them. BTW Crispin mine hasn't arrived yet, perhaps they're working out how much to charge me, Haha.

Have the pics been posted on the forum? if so I must have missed them. BTW Crispin mine hasn't arrived yet, perhaps they're working out how much to charge me, Haha.

Go to Media Gallery Chas, then Land Cruiser Club Calendar, they're all there ...

Go to Media Gallery Chas, then Land Cruiser Club Calendar, they're all there ...
Yes they are all there hundreds of them but not the ones picked for this years calendar

Hey Crispin, I had sent you a PM couple days ago, Did you get it?

Hey Crispin, I had sent you a PM couple days ago, Did you get it?
Apologies - I did.

I've got you on the list too. I'll see what takers there are and we can get some more printed.
TBH, I don't think it's a real issue. To order £10 only makes them a couple of quid more per calendar IIRC.

Mine arrived this morning, thank you Crispin one stamp, no surcharge. :dance:

I will take one if your doing anot her run. not sure how I missed the first one.

It's another triumph. Other than the obvious spelling error of course ... ooops.

If you squint N's look like M's...

Arrived today with no extra charge.
Must try get some good pics for the next one (or bribe Chris more)

Back