Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar - 2017

Do you want a calendar

• Total voters
Some how i manage not to flick through the calendar when it comes. Every months a surprise, yay! Whooo! Etc...

Can't believe there isn't one of mine in there!

Eh? What's that all about?

Out of focus? Low res? Not a whole cruiser in there? Dog sitting on the bonnet?..

If the winning pics were posted up we could copy them and print our own calendars :icon-twisted:

.............He He, just kiddin'.
Wouldn't bother me either way TBH but I guess there are those that might feel a bit miffed.

How low does piracy sink :lol:

I'll post them up tonight hopefully. Just need to find a way to "hide" them - spoilers.

Thanks Andy, saw it this morning. Steady stream of orders coming through. I think I have 15 left available so if anyone still wants the list is shrinking.

If Royal Mail is to be believed they should be landing on my doorstep this today :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Payment sent via the wife's paypal and sent you my details :icon-biggrin:

So no Mr Postman today :( Hopefully in tomorrow....

Stock is now running low so if you wanted then do let me know asap.

That's that folks. All of them gone now. To the few with pending questions - I have you on the list so fear not.

Well, as always, been a great response. I need to order more next year - remind me :D

edit: If there is enough demand then I can order more but it gets expensive if I order lower amounts.
C

Hi Cris, I sent you an email on Sunday, But no reply. I do hope you received it so 3 Calendars are reserved for me.

I'd be gutted to find you'd run out, when I've achieved the giddy heights of Mr May 2017 :shifty:

Hey Clive.

I did reply. Did you not get it?

All's in order. You have your 3 on the list.

Hey Clive.

I did reply. Did you not get it?

All's in order. You have your 3 on the list.

There's a relief :lol:

I've just checked my emails and didn't see a reply, sorry if it's my mistake.

Thanks Cris and all the team... well chuffed to be in print :dance:

Arrrrgh! I haven't been watching this thread recently.

I voted 'Yes' but now they've all gone - Bummer.

If there is a re-print can I have one please ???

Ta.

Bob.

A quick PS, why the feck does yahoo suddenly decide to mangle all the emails up?

Yes you did reply and thank you kindly, but your reply was attached to my sent email.

Whatever happened to "sent mail" and "received mail" as it used to be, something logical?

Anyway rant over, my mistake... thanks to yahboo. (Seriously, I'm just getting old :icon-rolleyes:)

I'll start a list and see how it grows.

if anyone else would like one then let me know.

Happy November everyone! :)

Hey Nick, last day mate.... looking forward to next May, me.

Trouble is, "Mr May" sounds really poncy... :shifty::eusa-whistle:

(no offence meant to any Mr. May's out there :doh:)

I spy with my little eye....

First batch out the door this evening :D

IMG-20161130-WA0005.jpeg

Back