Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar - 2017

Do you want a calendar

• Total voters
Thanks Crispin, I will let you know when it arrives.
Very chuffed to have froggy Steve's photo of our 40 selected for inclusion.

Regards,

Gary, you are in next year's for sure and that's without even seeing your pics. We can only get 12 pics in (can't recall why we set that limit actually) but that's that. So it's never easy. Unless of course there's only 12 decent pics and the rest are rubbish.

Sorry, not rubbish; but are, ermm, well, somehow. No let's face it. They're rubbish Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sorry to those who didn't make this year. But your pics were rubbish. Oh I know how to make friends. Now be careful what you say or next year there'll be 12 pictures and they'll all be mine.

Yes they are all there hundreds of them but not the ones picked for this years calendar

Chas, go to Media Gallery (don't click on Calendar) and the photos are numbered with the months displayed, the first one (for some reason is yours :whistle:) is 03 March and so on including the muddy mudflap cover photo.

Well that's what I see when I go there...

Maybe was a good thing only need 12 lol.

Got some good trips planned and booked already for 2017 so must take the proper camera not just the phone.

I reckon just park on @Chris drive and take a pic of mine next to the blue one from 12 different angles :whistle::lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gary sounds like a winner to me mate. Which month would you like?

Well the 80 has its birthday in August and 2018 will be it's 21st :icon-wink:

Chas, go to Media Gallery (don't click on Calendar) and the photos are numbered with the months displayed, the first one (for some reason is yours :whistle:) is 03 March and so on including the muddy mudflap cover photo.

Well that's what I see when I go there...
I did find them in the end Clive, so there's you and me, The Flowers that bloom in the spring Tra La!

apologies to G&S

Excellent, mine arrived yesterday and is already wrapped and under the tree....:)

Got mine earlier today, thanks

Arrrived safe and sound in froggy france :) Miss Jan and miss April are looking very sexy this year :) as are all the others it has to be said - well done folks and thanks Chris :)

Arrived in France, seems I didn't make the cut...oh well try again next year....

Very impressed with the quality Crispin, quite stiff paper, will tend to stop it 'sagging' when hung on the wall.

It'll sag as it gets older Chas :(

Back