Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can I play too?

mike hatton

Hello folks...

Sort of my 1st post, except for the ones I hijacked from my brother Jim in the greenlaning section.
Unfortunately I can't access that forum to see how it panned out 'til I hijack Jim's account again :thumbdown: , pics of my truck there too.
Not really a LC owner but I do appreciate the strength and reliability, something I enjoy from my Isuzu TFS (one of TOR's worst 4x4's ever built!). Mildly modded and it does manage to keep up with the LC's on the laning trips.
So can I be an honorary Land Cruiser Club member? If it helps I have a modded set of hi lux axles with 38's in the garage (and a 2.8 Isuzu engine) for the project I will never get round to finishing.

good to see you on here Mike. :)

whens the next laning trip? :thumbup:

Hey Ben,

Hopefully not too long, Hoping to fettle the diff on the truck or cut the back up and get a new back bumper lifted to allow more clearance... I'm sure it'll need testing after that ;)

Hello Mike and welcome to the club...... We will wear you down to swapping out your Isuzu for a LC :twisted:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
TonyP said:
Hello Mike and welcome to the club...... We will wear you down to swapping out your Isuzu for a LC :twisted:

Bizzarely enough it isn't practical enough for me. Really need a d cab for a vast variety of reasons... have seen some very nice conversions though. Would've had a 'lux if it was capable of pulling the skin of a rice pud.

Anyone know how many posts I need to get into the green lane section? Can I have the posts I knicked from Jim added to my count :p ?

i think its 20 or 50... i did ask if you could be artificially insceminated (sp) dude ;)

I don't think there's an option for admins to twiddle an individual accounts post count ;)

can't fiddle the count :snooty: but can give you access to the list if you "known"

I'll vouch for Mike if thats ok Cris :cool:

Muchos gracias :thumbup:

Re: Re: Can I play too?

Gav Peter said:
I'll vouch for Mike if thats ok Cris :cool:

In that case.... Never!

It's already done.

Sent from TapaTalk

Re: Re: Can I play too?

Crispin said:
[quote="Gav Peter":uf6kbntg]I'll vouch for Mike if thats ok Cris :cool:

In that case.... Never!

It's already done.

Sent from TapaTalk[/quote:uf6kbntg]Actually, in hindsight, could you delete him off the forum, he's now't but a troublemaker... :doh:

:p

Cheers Cris

Already made to feel welcome despite my vehicle choice :romance-grouphug: God bless you all.

Saves me annoying the crap out of you whilst I try to up my count anyways :dance: .

Thanks Gav/Chris

Back