Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

CD DISC CHANGER

PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Would any one know where i can get a replacement cd changer to replace the one in my lc100 cheers :thumbup:

I have a Sony 6 changer unit the one as fitted to the 120. Not sure it was ever used. If that helps. Dunno what was fitted to yours but Sony seemed to be OEM fitment.

Chris

Is that 6-in-dash or the changer between the seats?
I think that if it is the type with the separate changer, you can connect other changers (or other sources) to the same input. Do a search on mud.

Is it a sony changer?

If so I have a 10 disc sony changer that was fitted under my colorado seat.

Pm if you're interested!

The changer is in the cubby box between the front seats ,it was not responding so i had alook inside and found some no doubt important parts laying in the bottom of the changer :thumbdown: any help much appreciated :thumbup:

Do you want an original replacement or a totally new system? I don't use my cd player and I'm in sunny Glasgow. Pm me

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Zeusv8 said:
Do you want an original replacement or a totally new system? I don't use my cd player and I'm in sunny Glasgow. Pm me

sounds good just call me when you can -i PMd you my phone no cheers

JOB DONE cheers zeusv8 i got your changer in to my car last nite ,fitting was no prob but for some reason my car came up with a fault but then on the way home it decided to work spot on ,im very happy with it now thanks again James :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back