Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Change is coming

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well things for me are due to change, as of September 1st i will be back with BMW!
I'll be leaving my current job at the start of August, I'm taking nearly a month off work in between.

I've had a package put together and an offer made which is too good to not take (not just money).

I've been enjoying my new job but part of me never really left. I've been asked a few times to go back and told them what it'll take, they met that with more.

Well things for me are due to change, as of September 1st i will be back with BMW!
I'll be leaving my current job at the start of August, I'm taking nearly a month off work in between.

I've had a package put together and an offer made which is too good to not take (not just money).

I've been enjoying my new job but part of me never really left. I've been asked a few times to go back and told them what it'll take, they met that with more.

Good luck in your new old job :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You see, having a great attitude and work ethic does pay off. Well done Gary, really well done. You deserve it mate.

Cheers.
Everyone is happy I'm going back, I only left to further my career, I'm going back and still will be doing that.
Expect more pics of spurious faults in the other thread in the near future lol.

Brill!

Did the same moons ago, no shame there mate, and you'll now get the package you deserve :clap:

Self employment isn't always the best route.

Good luck Gary.

I think my pc at work has done a very good job of reflecting the mood at work...

20170727_080943.jpg

I officially finish on Friday but I've taken Thursday and Friday off as holiday.

There's no-one to replace me so my manager is having to take on a lot of my duties.
Lads in workshop are gutted I'm leaving, bought them all lunch the other day to thank them for their hard work.

I think my pc at work has done a very good job of reflecting the mood at work...

View attachment 130862

I officially finish on Friday but I've taken Thursday and Friday off as holiday.

There's no-one to replace me so my manager is having to take on a lot of my duties.
Lads in workshop are gutted I'm leaving, bought them all lunch the other day to thank them for their hard work.

"You can't please all the people all of the time", tell him.

If he hasn't made a contingency plan for this happening, more fool him, I say.

Well tomorrow is the big day! Had a great 4 weeks off from work.
We've had lots of day trips out, a week in Devon, out on the lanes and got the 80 sorted out, consumed far too many ice creams and cooked breakfasts! Emma and myself have even had a couple of days out just us.

Looking forward to getting back into it and new challenges.

Got a call on Tuesday asking if it's ok to put me back on the Saturday Rota but starting this week, still a short week of 1.5 days :icon-biggrin:

Now how does a spanner work again :think::lol:

My god your tool box is an entire snap on lorry!:tools-wrench::tools-wrench::tools-wrench::tools-wrench::banana-wrench::banana-wrench:

Well first day back today, just like I never left lol. Straight into a steering fault then a running fault. No steady start and easing back in for me!! Busy day but good.
A lot of my old login details still work, my e mail account is still active and had a full inbox.

The coffee is still crap too :lol:

2 weeks in and it's like good old times :icon-biggrin: manager loves I ordered a 12k engine today for an on going fault, wiring issues etc etc dealt with too.

Being away and driving a desk I've found a new enjoyment in my job too.

Back